Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion Mission Types (Infested)

Drazhar14

What's interesting with the infested invasions is they aren't just standard exterminate missions. They retain the previous level's mission type. I like this. The infested "infest" a level, and you need to keep playing that level until the infested have been eliminated and restored to the previous faction's control. A boring process, but the variety of mission types makes it more enjoyable. 

My one suggestion is this. It is extremely obvious that the level is an invasion from the icon on the planet and the battle pay. So instead of saying "invasion" as the mission type, say the mission type that you will actually be doing, such as defense/survival etc. In fact, I wouldn't even consider it an Invasion mission. The infested had already invaded and taken over. If anything it should be called a "Purge" mission.

TL;DR: it would be helpful to see the actual mission type for each infested level from the star chart. 

I was playing on Earth, Mariana and I was on a survival mission, I had a eviscerator pal, a heavy gunner, 2 lancers and 2 bombards, it was fun, I also did one on Neptune with 2 elite and normal crewmans and some prods, It was funny as hell!, I think they should keep making them better like for example, every # time more reinforcements, etc, but I couldn't agree more with them showing their mission type

They retain the previous level's mission type.

Only one in the four missoins I've tried has matched it's corpus/grineer counterpart, so using the wiki to figure out what each mission should be doesn't even work.  All the more reason to have the mission type clearly posted.