Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Changes

LordofTibera

-Just a minor thing that I wanted to bring to the attention of the devs, but I personally dislike the change made so that the flame color of the Ignis isn't dependent on the Energy Color customization, but instead the damage type on the weapon. I miss having crazy colored flames; it made the weapon unique to me. I would like to have control over the flame color again.

-Does anybody else want this back?

-Just a minor thing that I wanted to bring to the attention of the devs, but I personally dislike the change made so that the flame color of the Ignis isn't dependent on the Energy Color customization, but instead the damage type on the weapon. I miss having crazy colored flames; it made the weapon unique to me. I would like to have control over the flame color again.

-Does anybody else want this back?

Couldn't agree more my friend, i want my pink flame again, since i have gas damage on my Ignis its flames color is a very ugly yellow..and i dislike that a lot, i would appreciate if the devs couldn't change like it was, energy color= flame color 

• 2 weeks later...

Just made a thread about this (could actually call it a petition of some sorts) over at the pc beta bugs > art and animation forums. This was the sole reason for getting the gun. Yeah, sole reason. I loved my black/white flames and my pink ones on Ember and i'm srsly not using it till it's changed back or we get a confirmation that it's going to be changed. Dunno if it's an bug or intended but I hate it. Flatout hate it. We should have the choice like with most other guns (Dera etc)