Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current State Of Torid After The Release Of Penta.

taiiat

so, Penta was released, and that's great.

apparently Firestorm is compatible with it.

my jimmies have been rustled.

Torid has been waiting around a LOT longer than Penta(one is from U8 and one is about 20 hours old), yet Firestorm still isn't compatible with Torid.

i don't get it. you thought to allow Penta to use Firestorm, but not Torid.

it just makes sense for Torid to be able to use firestorm. it makes clouds of toxin, effectively an explosion of poison.

yet it can't use Firestorm. 

i don't get it. 

Bump, Torid really needs some attention. Went from the king of DOT and Defenses to...well we all saw what they did to the Acrid...

(Never liked that glorified squirt gun anyway, but still!)

Anyone else agree that the Torid really needs a re-skin though? It's different painted Ogris with an unsatisfying splatter sound that doesn't sound even remotely powerful. 

I really feel it should look more in line with the other recent Infested weapons (Synapse, Embolist, Dual Ichor)

Went from the king of DOT and Defenses

far from all it was good for, i thought. i used Torid for basically everything, whenever i got the urge to use it.

the mixture of defensive CC and group damage, with quite effective direct target damage if you really needed to smite a single target, made Torid pretty unipurpose. never amazing in any situation, but always useful.

Anyone else agree that the Torid really needs a re-skin though? It's different painted Ogris with an unsatisfying splatter sound that doesn't sound even remotely powerful. 

I really feel it should look more in line with the other recent Infested weapons (Synapse, Embolist, Dual Ichor)

don't worry, the 'box with a handle' are placeholders for both, from what i've come to understand from what we've been told.

there's a massive amount of content which also could use a proper look, but only so much can be worked on at once.

since these boxes are usable for now, they're probably not the highest item on the list.

but i'm sure we'll get there eventually. they may have to wait in line for a while though.