Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Prime Droprates - After Update 11

(PSN)MaliceMizery

I got everything but the chassis relatively painlessly. It took another 40 or so runs to actually get that "common" chassis.

Now I have an Ember Prime that is outperformed in every way by my two star Ember. At least she looks nice!

I was afraid that would happen with all the primes, where I seen there was the Prime Access. It's not out on the PS4 yet, but I figured it might be like with the other things and their drop rates. Make 'em ridicilously hard to get so that eventually people get fed up and buy them. Glad you all were able to get your ember primes though! :D Hopefully I can nab the rest of the parts soon-ish.

I was afraid that would happen with all the primes, where I seen there was the Prime Access. It's not out on the PS4 yet, but I figured it might be like with the other things and their drop rates. Make 'em ridicilously hard to get so that eventually people get fed up and buy them. Glad you all were able to get your ember primes though! :D Hopefully I can nab the rest of the parts soon-ish.

Good luck. May the blessing of the RNGods be with you. XD

Me and a handful of friends have been pooling our Cap keys, only components so far are systems and the blueprint itself. The rest of the time its... Forma?? Another Bronco barrel? This sort of stuff just turns you off bothering. I don't even want to say how many damn cap missions I've been on.

Edited by alienspacebats

Me and a handful of friends have been pooling our Cap keys, only components so far are systems and the blueprint itself. The rest of the time its... Forma?? Another Bronco barrel? This sort of stuff just turns you off bothering. I don't even want to say how many damn cap missions I've been on.

Chassis/Helmet only come from T2/T1 respectively. but I feel your pain.