Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Invasion

Detheroc

Hey all,
First off, i dont know if this is in the right section, if not, please move it there.
So yeah, about the infested invasions. Did i get that right: You have to defend 15 waves and get 1/5 progression
for the battle pay of 1..!!!!! Fieldron? I know, im not forced to play it, but that seems really unrewarding and keeps me away from it, unless im longing for the infested, but i can go to the derelicts, right? So either give better rewards for those,
or make it endless defense and for every 5 waves we get 1 progression, so you can get the battlepay with 25 waves defended.

Thoughts?

personally i think its worth it, you get XP , loads of resources and mods

Plus you dont have use up any of your precious resources to make a fieldtron yourself :F

By the time you finished your 5 runs, youll have all of those resources 3 times... by numbers.

Also, survival is way better at getting XP, resources and mods. You get keys aswell.

The one thing I am learning from this, is the absolute need for vote kicking or reporting. The amount of leeching going on is insane. Joining a lobby, getting to a high vantage point and going afk. All it does is screw over your party. Seen this happen in nearly every lobby in this event. Getting beyond a joke.

thanks H3dsh0t yesterday aftair hotfix started the Corpus vs Grineer missions

have allready completed the Fieldron and Mutagen farming missions

So 15 waves x 5 missions for 1 Fieldron !!! for what?? to make Flux Rifle the

most useless gun at the moment??Dera or Supra?? no thanks

ihave all those thankfully i have also Soma