Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas Regarding Penta

Kripnex

1.Penta needs to have a charging function, as in, the longer you charge, the faster the grenades go.

2.Grenade launcher mods: explode on impact, explode on 2nd bounce, sticky grenades, proximity grenades.

3.Its own crosshair, you know... the type that shows fall off distance, or whatever it's called http://i.imgur.com/MSEAq.jpg

Aaaaaand I am out of ideas, also, revert the resistances to how they were 2 days ago, for they are a freaking mess right now.

(Note: In case I posted this in the wrong section, or these ideas have already been mentioned... then bite me. >_>   This forum has gotten rather confusing, and I don't keep track of what's being posted anymore.)

On 2013-12-13 at 4:50 PM, vash2pid said:

Reduce the screen shake. I did a 15 wave infested defense with three other that also uses Penta and BY GOD! its Scindo all over again.

Oh gosh yes, I had to turn my graphical settings down because I couldn't see a damn thing.

And here is another mod/weapon-function idea: Unable to detonate grenades if they are too close to the player.

On 2013-12-13 at 4:53 PM, Tulzscha said:

Moved to the proper section.

Much appreciated.

Edited by Kripnex

1.Penta needs to have a charging function, as in, the longer you charge, the faster the grenades go.

2.Grenade launcher mods: explode on impact, explode on 2nd bounce, sticky grenades, proximity grenades.

3.Its own crosshair, you know... the type that shows fall off distance, or whatever it's called http://i.imgur.com/MSEAq.jpg

Aaaaaand I am out of ideas, also, revert the resistances to how they were 2 days ago, for they are a freaking mess right now.

(Note: In case I posted this in the wrong section, or these ideas have already been mentioned... then bite me. >_>   This forum has gotten rather confusing, and I don't keep track of what's being posted anymore.)

Much yes.

Yes.