The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kami Frame

Deadmansfrag

This is just a warframe concept I started doing , this is just the first draft but the frame is based off of japanese gods and legends.I havent thought of powers or stats yet ,those will come later.

right now the frame is based off raijin but i will draw an alt helmet for tengu.Also his from might go through some changes on the next draft to try to mix up more kami designs but i still want to keep it simple

tenguframe.jpeg

Edited by Deadmansfrag

While nice I feel that you probably shouldn't give it a name based off something specific if you want it to be based off various things.

For example, Tengu implies that the Warframe is based off the creatures found in the mythology specifically, yet the design implies otherwise.

Perhaps you could give it the name Shinto to show it's connection to the Japanese mythology?

While nice I feel that you probably shouldn't give it a name based off something specific if you want it to be based off various things.

For example, Tengu implies that the Warframe is based off the creatures found in the mythology specifically, yet the design implies otherwise.

Perhaps you could give it the name Shinto to show it's connection to the Japanese mythology?

tengu is a god but i understand what you mean shinto or kami would've worked better eventually i will think of an actual name for it though so the place holder isn't too important

I see you already incorporated geta, but a tengu Warframe also desperately needs some kind of fan and a helmet design that evokes the iconic large nose (though good luck making that look good). Maybe a tokin hat. Something that represents wings would also help. I'd also recommend a more slender build, on the basis that birds aren't known to be buff.

It also needs a sex change for Aya Shameimaru reasons.

Edited by Mea_K

I see you already incorporated geta, but a tengu Warframe also desperately needs some kind of fan and a helmet design that evokes the iconic large nose (though good luck making that look good). Maybe a tokin hat. Something that represents wings would also help. I'd also recommend a more slender build, on the basis that birds aren't known to be buff.

It also needs a sex change for Aya Shameimaru reasons.

i think slimming the frame down would be a good idea. but you did give me and idea for the syandana

Last I checked Kami and Tengu weren't entirely the same thing- well, Kami was a class of thing, essentially deities, but I don't know if Tengu were Kami.

Still a neat design, though I don't know what kind of abilities it would have that would make use of that "ring of drums" thing, unless that's just its unique sydana.

Last I checked Kami and Tengu weren't entirely the same thing- well, Kami was a class of thing, essentially deities, but I don't know if Tengu were Kami.

Still a neat design, though I don't know what kind of abilities it would have that would make use of that "ring of drums" thing, unless that's just its unique sydana.

theyre called gods but not considered deities on the same level as kami are. the powers i was thinking of using drums for one but the rings will probably be just for unique syandana