Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penta Rightclick Zoom/detonate Inconsistency

KriLL3

Would be nicer if rightclick didn't zoom ever even with no grenades out, and it should have a sound effect when triggered (click or beep of some kind) and the grenades exploding should be a bit louder and with more volume on the lower end, they're very quiet.

i have no issues with how it is at all. 

it's a bit awkward to set off my traps when i try to use Fine Aim, but i can live with it. 

but not having Fine Aim at all would be horrible. 

besides, the grenades seem to shake my screen a little bit no matter how far away from them i am (actually thankful for that for once), so i know that i've detonated some grenades. 

they are also plenty loud, if i'm 3 Clicks away from them, i don't need to hear them, i know they exploded.

It's less of a know they exploded and more of a feeling that they exploded, grenades aren't quiet things, the sound of a weapon is important, you can take the most bad-&#! gun in warframe and make it sound like an air-rifle and people would complain about it's damage being nerfed, we associate big sounds with big damage, my sound settings are default and I can barely hear the grenades a couple meters away, while I hear gunfire at the same distance much more loud.

I know you can technically use the grenade launchers zoom as you people describe but the inconsistently is confusing, you need to know if you got grenades out or not, if not you can zoom, if you do, you can't zoom because right-clicking detonates them, would be a lot less confusing if the trigger and zoom wasn't on the same button.

The sound of the grenades exploding is lower volume than the grenades launching from the weapon, that's not right.

Edited by KriLL3