Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infestation Boss Distribution

xShadowsaur

Seeing 11.3 wiping my dear Eris clean of infested and placing all about Neptune and Earth, I noticed on major and confusing thing: Why was Phorid in Corpus Territory in Psamathe?
I understand it's the infestation, and the Phorid is an infested boss, but he is clearly a highly upgraded charger. AKA, he is of Grineer origin. Wouldn't it make more sense that the J-3 Golem, being of Corpus Origin from being a highly upgraded Leaper/Charger, be in charge of the now infested Corpus territories.

From what I would Imagine

J3 Golem would be on: Fossa, Themisto (Home sweet home), Naamah, War, Psamathe, Hades and wherever Eris' boss will be

Phorid would be on: Tolstoj (If it can even be infested), Everest, Illiad (If Phobos can even be infested), Tethys, Merrow, Titania, and Exta.

Well this makes sense to me, or maybe I'm just missing the good ol' Golem already.

I think that boss nodes should spawn J3 Golem if the node was formerly Corpus-run, and Phorid if it was Grineer-run. That would make the most sense (at least until they give all Infested units Grineer/Corpus counterparts, like a Corpus Charger or Infested Runner, if they ever do such a thing. That would make even more sense.). XD

Edited by SortaRandom

I think that boss nodes should spawn J3 Golem if the node was formerly Corpus-run, and Phorid if it was Grineer-run. That would make the most sense (at least until they give all Infested units Grineer/Corpus counterparts, like a Corpus Charger or Infested Runner, if they ever do such a thing. That would make even more sense.). XD

Well isn't that what I suggest in my post? All the nodes I suggested for J-3 are Corpus and all the ones I suggest for Phorid are Grineer [just in case you didn't check].

Also your concept of Grineer runners/crawlers/leapers is interesting, along with Corpus chargers, but I don't see it as fully necessary. Though I do think it'd be more necessary to have more variety in the Grineer-Infested, unless they're suggesting that the cloning process makes them that weak and can't stay around (which makes little sense considering the runners are the weakest)