Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Properly Build The Torid?

kenio8185

I'm glad you asked. Serration. Split Chamber. Heavy Caliber. Every Elemental mod including Wildfire.

or

some people might want fast hands and/or speed trigger but you'd need to sacrifice elemental mods.

Max damage build requires forma x 6

Edited by Seanjuju

I'm glad you asked. Serration. Split Chamber. Heavy Caliber. Every Elemental mod including Wildfire.

or

some people might want fast hands and/or speed trigger but you'd need to sacrifice elemental mods.

Max damage build requires forma x 6

Wouldn't Heavy Caliber make it a pain in the &#! to aim?  

Wouldn't Heavy Caliber make it a pain in the &#! to aim?  

It would surprise you, but it does the opposite for Torid. It spreads multishot missiles so your poison could cover more area and hit multiple targets with main projectile.

I don't use HC, because I like getting body-shots with the grenades. Also, I love using Fast Hands and Speed Trigger, because it lets you spam so many grenades; and since you're using rifle ammo, you are physically incapable of running out of ammo. I've run entire MD waves, firing as fast as possible with FH and ST, and ended with more than 500 rounds, simply from bumping ammo drops. Because of how you use the Torid, putting more rounds downrange is just as much of a DPS boost as putting fewer higher damage rounds down. Also, keep in mind that the base poison damage will combine with your elemental mods if you have three on; I don't have any toxin mods on mine (only forma'd it once so far), but I can run blast + corrosive, or any other 4-type combo.

It would surprise you, but it does the opposite for Torid. It spreads multishot missiles so your poison could cover more area and hit multiple targets with main projectile.

or u play close range with vauban vortex(if fixed)or nyx ult

Sadly its not worth it at the moment as it's broke.

The gas cloud does next to no damage as enemies pass throught it.

De is aware ...hope it gets a fix soon.

I have 5 forma on it but but it's just unusable right now :(

torid is notnbroken ,its more powerfull as bevor if u have ur 6formas on it

btw build is for every faction different

try out gas for infested and corossiv for grineer

serration and heavy kaliber must have,same for splitt chamber,toxic mod and the soon comming toxic too

Personally, I wish the Firestorm mod worked with the Torid.

That said, it becomes a medium-range area denial weapon with Heavy Caliber - without it, the Torid is a very nice exploding projectile weapon that won't kill you like the Ogris or Penta will. Others covered the basic build above, but I've had also some fun results with Shred equipped.

or u play close range with vauban vortex(if fixed)or nyx ult

torid is notnbroken ,its more powerfull as bevor if u have ur 6formas on it

btw build is for every faction different

try out gas for infested and corossiv for grineer

serration and heavy kaliber must have,same for splitt chamber,toxic mod and the soon comming toxic too

It's not broken anymore; they fixed in 11.3.3 or so.