Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback On The Cold Zone Fog

Marabitos

Get rid of that S#&$. Constant exhale from tenno lags the S#&$ out of me. Lose it PLEASE!!! Im tired of not being able to zoom for my headshots without lagging due to bullcrap fog. Plus I aint fond of half my shield being gone because its cold. Half my skin doesnt fall off when I go outside in the cold... why should my shield only be half as effective?

Get rid of that S#&$. Constant exhale from tenno lags the S#&$ out of me. Lose it PLEASE!!! Im tired of not being able to zoom for my headshots without lagging due to bullcrap fog. Plus I aint fond of half my shield being gone because its cold. Half my skin doesnt fall off when I go outside in the cold... why should my shield only be half as effective?

dude ı just woke up. that made me lol ! :D

Edited by zikkim

Take a trip to the top of Mt Everest. GLHF.

On a more serious note, more customisable options would be nice. I'm the kind to play on the lowest setting in order to have the smoothest experience possible.

Edited by Liacu

Take a trip to the top of Mt Everest. GLHF.

On a more serious note, more customisable options would be nice. I'm the kind to play on the lowest setting in order to have the smoothest experience possible.

You know, shouldn't Everest in-game be permanently cryo-frozen?

Turn down you settings... I don´t lagg at all and I have no issues. Maybe time to buy a new PC.

Half my skin doesnt fall off when I go outside in the cold... why should my shield only be half as effective?

Because in space... No one can hear you scream.

Jk. But there is also a logical answer to that. Ever workin with wiring in winter? Hard thing to do... Wires are getting weaker, affected by cold and as a nasty bonus, if you place them in warm place after that, there is a small risk that there is a tissure on the surface, and once the ice is melting, water is getting inside, making them completelly useless. So, let's go back from real world to this game... Warframes are elegant, sofisticated and complex machinery. And I am pretty sure, there is some kind of neural wiring on the suit as well, so for me, it's pretty logical, that the suit get pretty messed up with instense cold, affecting it.

Because in space... No one can hear you scream.

Jk. But there is also a logical answer to that. Ever workin with wiring in winter? Hard thing to do... Wires are getting weaker, affected by cold and as a nasty bonus, if you place them in warm place after that, there is a small risk that there is a tissure on the surface, and once the ice is melting, water is getting inside, making them completelly useless. So, let's go back from real world to this game... Warframes are elegant, sofisticated and complex machinery. And I am pretty sure, there is some kind of neural wiring on the suit as well, so for me, it's pretty logical, that the suit get pretty messed up with instense cold, affecting it.

This is in the future. We have swords that cut through metal and ships that appear to contain whole planets (huge rock walls... on a ship... Really now?). Something tells me any issues with insulation frm the cold would have been overcome afew thousand years earlier lol.

But the whole point of frozen zone is to make it more challeging. Zone on fire is a great advantage for you, mobs can get burned to death and fire is barelly affecting your suit at all, but frozen zone is disatvantage one, makes game a bit more challenging. I also suggest adding toxic biosphere, where you life is at 3/4 and there are toxic puddles laying on the ground, to make it even harder. It's a bad thing you PC lags at frost biome... Mine lag slightly as well, but I adjusted settings a bit and it's better now, but I think this random frost biome is a good think to add more chalenging situacions and variety to this game.