Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka And Crit

Ketec

charged... EIther way crit isn't effective to lanka anymore since it got lowered to 20%

Not effective you say? With Point Strike it ends up being 50% chance of critting. Combine with multishot and you end up at 72.5% of actually scoring at least one crit per pull of the trigger. And if I recall correctly, Vital Sense gives the Lanka a 3.3 times crit multiplier.

It is just that most people now seem to be spoiled when it comes to crit chance, with the Soma, Synapse, Vectis and so on. At about 15% base crit-chance most weapons benefit more from crit mods than pure elementals, even though that makes them a bit too random in the damage output unless they are automatic (eg. Twin Vipers are pretty good with crit).

it always has been 20%. afaik.

Yup, it has. There was some patch where the Lanka was unable to crit at all, but that was when 250 base damage still was extremely high. It has always been 20% chance of critting whenever the Lanka has been able to crit.

Yup, it has. There was some patch where the Lanka was unable to crit at all, but that was when 250 base damage still was extremely high. It has always been 20% chance of critting whenever the Lanka has been able to crit.

Sounds like a Paris prime as well, i dont know whats going on, but it seems that high ranking weapons such as sniper rifles like the lanka, and the paris prime have suffered from this damage 2.0 change rather than improved off of it. The one thing i hate the most about the Lanka right now, is that there is no base damage types anymore, as before it use to fire serraded blades, now its all eletric.

yeap.. even with the latest update, i wont be usign it once it hits 30.

The 5m penetration is nearly worthless - it cant often even shoot through thin wall/rails...  And its quite rare to get enough mobs liend up for  a  multikill. And you wouldnt see through walls anyways (give it scanner like  heat vision when zoomed? Oo).

Also the base electric damage and lack of crit on non charged shots.

On top of that a slow projectile (its kind of like a railgun... it should travel way faster).