Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris' Reload

GIMO

(Deleted the old post due to a mini panic attack >_> my bad guys)

The Tigris is a double barreled shot gun that is reloaded manually per shell.  You have the option firing both shots with one full click of your mouse, or holding on to the second shot.  You can interrupt the second shot by reloading the weapon, but why do we need to reload both shells if we only fired one?

I suggest making it so if you only fired one shell, you only need to reload that one shell; cutting the reload time in half.

I guess we could do it like this

For a 3 shell magazine;  fire 1 shot, half reload time.  2-3 shots, full reload time

For a 4 shell mag; fire 1-2 shots, half reload time.  3-4 shots, full reload.

Would the barrel be bigger then, you know because of the extra shells being loaded?

Let's just say that either way it's terrible.

1.8sec to reload a weapon of 2 clip size accompanying with the fact that its slash damage meaning its meant for Infested which tends to swamp you.

The previous sentence doesn't seems to make too much sense eh? DE buffed the damage which is good news, but even with a fully ranked reload mod, I still think its a hassle to use. After leveling it to 30, I concluded that I would rather use the Dread which too deals slash damage, comes with two polarity slot and the ability to use Thunderbolt.

I've got a better idea. Anyone else here familiar with revolvers in the offline world and especially for speed shooting competitions? Revolvers have this handly little reloading assist called a speed loader. The same can be used for the Tigris and the reload should auto eject the caseings visually while you use the speed loader to reload.

For reference, here.

http://www.bluesheepdog.com/revolver-reloads-speedloaders/

You know what the real problem is with this gun? its the trigger system, yes it is needed for something based on classic guns, but its old, and doesnt offer much control over your weapon. They should replace the trigger mechanic, and have a reload time reduction to how much shells you still have in the gun.

Ontop of that, if they did replace the tigger mechanic on it, to simulate a semi-auto fire. They should increase its damage, due to the rate of fire would be lowered by our human nature unless you are using a script/keybinding.

the Tigris needs alot of work, yes with the buff is nice, but still the reload rate, is what kills the overall DPS.

Edited by GhostUnitVII

Oh, come on. Tigris simply needs a reload speed buff to about 0.9-1.0sec. And those problems would fade away.

Agreed. Another reload speed mod for shotguns is pretty well in demand with guns like Tigris and Sobek. It more or less sounds like we need another nightmare mode mod for this.