The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impact Proc Is Kind Of...bad

lautalocos

right now, impact proc staggers the enemy.

that translates to "oh, only 1 enemy is inactive for 1 second"

i think that impact should knockdown enemies, and blast, which right now has no damage bonuses, should ragdoll the enemy.

this would make the impact proc good, and make the blast proc very hilarious (admit it, you want the enemies to go flying when you hit them with a grenade from your penta)

edit: i forgot, this also gives us the option to bring back stagger as an inate thing to a lot of weapons (paris, kunais, pangolin sword, bo, etc.)

Edited by lautalocos

I would argue that the enemy is inactive for less than a second.

max 1.5 seconds.

one inactive enemy for an instant when you are surrounded with a sea of enemies isn´t much.

this at least gives you a little advantage if you proc against a heavy unit.

Impact procs knocking down, blast procs ragdolling, and stagger being reintroduced as a mechanic for certain weapons?  Seems perfectly legit to me.

This is one of those simple, easy to implement changes (compared to some of the other suggestions on this board) that should be put straight to the top.  Short and to the point, OP.  I like this.

The idea of Impact causing knockdown is really awesome, but Blast causing ragdoll would potentially become way too OP (imagine Molecular Prime, Rhino Stomp, and Sound Quake all having a chance to ragdoll - it'll look cool but there will be a lot of people crying for nerfs). Sorry for going on a tangent with blast but Impact causing knock down sounds downright amazing.

I'd be very scared of enemies if the same applies to them though...

Don't get me wrong, it would be super fun to be on the giving side, but receiving...  That won't be so pleasant.

can we even be ragdolled? also, i don´t know if any enemy does blast damage