Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Vastos... Is It Just Me?

Austerity

Is it just me, or did Dual Vastos get an "upgraded" sound that now includes a very annoying zipper sounding spin? While i get what the sound team was trying to do, this noise is downright obnoxious. It wouldn't be bad if Dual Vastos had a 100 ammo clip and you only had to hear it occasionally, but with just 12 bullets the constant zipper spin reload is like nails on a chalk board. It's so distracting I had to stop playing with my Vastos altogether. This is a shame since they were my favorite seconday.

I've noticed it too.
Try using magazine size mods. 
Ice Storm is great for grineer and corpus when combined with Toxin/Electric damage. 
Then you have the corrupted mod which boosts mag size, and the standard one. 
You can get about 28 but you will have a bad reload time to compensate. 

Umm....it's a revolver. The zipper sound you're talking about is the sound of the ratcheting mechanism used to turn the chamber around. The Vastos needed that authentic sound.

Being a huge fan of westerns, I get what your saying, but the sound is more like a Hollywood fan fair kind of spinning of the barrel before closing which somewhat matches the animations. I'm just saying if it isn't broke don't fix it. no one was complaining about bad vastos sounds, there was no reason to change them and add extra crap sounds.