The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best melee weapon

DraganCar

Some people prefer the huge claymores that cleave heads of enemies with one huge sweep while others like the small fork that rips chunks out of your enemy's bottom. Try them all out, I'm guessing chars will get reset at some point due to an update.

My suggestion: Build the Chronus sword (drops from the first boss in Mercury) and stick with it. It'll serve you greatly. The next steps up are in Pluto, from the Hades boss, which is a long path down. Plasma/Heat sword, for example.

Try them all out, I'm guessing chars will get reset at some point due to an update.

DE is not looking at a reset, although there might be one if they cannot avoid it. For now, assume things will stay unless we are told otherwise.

Chronus Sword if you want high peak damage Vs single enemies, Dual Skatada... Ska... Dual Swords if you want to hit multiple people with one hit as it's the only melee weapon (that i know) that can hit up to 3 enemies with one strike, which makes up for it's rather average damage.

My suggestion: Build the Chronus sword (drops from the first boss in Mercury) and stick with it. It'll serve you greatly. The next steps up are in Pluto, from the Hades boss, which is a long path down. Plasma/Heat sword, for example.

DE is not looking at a reset, although there might be one if they cannot avoid it. For now, assume things will stay unless we are told otherwise.

i passed mercury and havent got any chronus sword...

Just since the topic is here but what are the use of each weapon in the shop.

Dual swords has been coverd here all ready as short range aoe(forward cone i guess)

What about the pole and the fists ?

The 1 line on the weapons is not helpfull the pole says can send enemys in to the air but nothing more the fists abit more clear says shorter range and hints its more powerfull due to that.

The Bo knocks enemies around, but ... struk me as rather slow.

The fists have a larger ground slam and more charge damage. (Jump + Melee = Groundslam, AoE; Hold Melee to charge up attack.)

Is the Bo worth it as it sounds kind of poor and only usefull to push melee enemys around not some thing you should have a problem with over all if carefull.

The fists sound nice might give them a try later on.

Fists, Jaw and Heat seems to be most powerful melees atm.

Jaw has 1.0 speed but huge swing damage, Heat has 1.5 and a bit lower damage (same with cronus), fists have 100% armor pen and high charge damage. You need to improve those advantages with mods and you will slice through pluto Korpus with ease.

Little tip: melee damage mods on your warframe, attack speed, melee crit chance and melee crit damage on your Jaw Sword.