Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purpose Of Multiple Slash Dash (Or Any Skill) In Same Tree?

Bonemiser

Question

Forgive me for the beginner question, but:

On the Excalibur skill tree there are multiple Slash Dash nodes. After using a reactor, I noticed some were labeled Slash Dash Boost, but others remain without Boost in their name -- my question is, are the duplicate nodes useful or useless if you already have one? e.g., if I get all three Radial Blind nodes even though none of them say Radial Blind Boost, will those nodes improve Radial Blind at all?

I already picked up two Slash Dash and one Slash Dash Boost on my skill tree since it was between the starting node and a cache of Shield Capacity nodes, but I'd like to know in the future if the duplicates really are wasted points.

2 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure there are only 3 nodes for each specific special power on each tree. They only show "boost" after you initially put a point into your first special power node.

It may or may not be a waste, depending on how you'd like to play. So you'll have to do your own research on that. Visiting the Warframe Wiki might give you some insight as to what powering them up might result in. But then again, with update 7 coming up soon, that info will be out of date.

Edited by Zeally