Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The First Shot Of The Gorgon 100% Accurate Again.

TwoCrabs

Scott said they had to nerf it since it did to much dmg for a singleshot(for those who ae not long enough arround to understand, its quite simple the gorgons first shot used to be perfectly accurate) ......BS!

soma is 100% accurate on the first shot and almost does a third more dmg per bullet!
so can we get the grineer-latron pls back?
Id love you guys soooo much if youd change it back :>

-Maine

Archistopheles, Shred does indeed solve the issue with slow spinup and punchthrough, but certain people are seeking a solution that doesn't require obtaining and slotting a somewhat difficult to obtain mod.

What's being asked for is a change to the Gorgon so that spin up time is reduced a bit and that it does a a little bit of punch through - unmodded.

Me, I just want a heavy automatic weapon that does a good job of quickly turning a mob into shredded beef after I pull the trigger.

Okay, this is a great thread, because it segues in nicely to my login bonus, a Gorgon BP.

So, I stuck a catalyst on my Braton, because I was a long ways away from building anything else, and had gotten 35 points of elite mods from a veteran player.  Including the very much impossible to obtain "Shred".

If I build a Gorgon, I won't be able to use my totally sweet mods unless I buy another catalyst.  Ranking up my gear is a total drag in this game, so I'm disinclined to do it without the resources to get fast mod points.

Is the Gorgon awesome enough compared to the Braton that one would say "Yes, TOTALLY BUILD IT."  My play style is to use variable size bursts of ammo, so I actually love how the Braton functions.  If I want to fire off a single bullet, no problem.  If I need to lay out lead for the Ancient Disruptor that OH GOD IT'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER KILLITKILLIT, I just jam my finger on the mouse.  Quick 2 rounds, or 5?  Easy.

It's 5 freaking damage, which doesn't astonish me at all.  Does that 5 damage really shine?

Edited by EvilKam

Gorgon eats the Braton for breakfast in any way that matters. The thing is getting used to the windup times and the inaccuracy. In other words, no Heavy Caliber, but...you can do other things and it just mows everything down in front of you in a rather large arc.

Edited by thejynxed

Gorgon eats the Braton for breakfast in any way that matters. The thing is getting used to the windup times and the inaccuracy. In other words, no Heavy Caliber, but...you can do other things and it just mows everything down in front of you in a rather large arc.

I am using it with the maxed HC without any trouble. What am I doing wrong? Stabilizer is pretty good if you with more right spread.

Agreed about Gorgon against Braton, though. Excludin long reload time, Gorgon is superior against braton at every single aspect.