Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Must Be A Bug Or A Glitch I Want My Plat Back

jaystriker20

Today I just learned how to trade I finally made 50 plat from it and tried to rush my nekros I noticed my magnus was done so I claimed it and it took away 20 plat for that when I went to claim nekros I saw this a freaked out.Now heartbroken I went to claim my sobek which took away 12 plat from me now I'm stuck with 18 plat.Please rectify this soon I want my nekros.

Edited by jaystriker20

When I had negative amount of team energy restores they solved it in a few hours. But as it is sunday you probably have to wait until tomorrow, or few days at the most.

kk but If they don't fix it within 2 and a half days I would already have nekros to play with But I still want my plat I could buy a scarf or something

Edited by jaystriker20

the slot thingy sucks indeed... i had 20 saved for frame slot.. i was claimign a weapon and pressed ok...  then noticed that i actually needed a inv slot -_- and it purchased it.

if you had 1 more weapon spot - it bought slots. you get 2 slots for 1 purchase - 1 warframe slot = 20. and inv slots x2 = 12.

the slot thingy sucks indeed... i had 20 saved for frame slot.. i was claimign a weapon and pressed ok...  then noticed that i actually needed a inv slot -_- and it purchased it.

if you had 1 more weapon spot - it bought slots. you get 2 slots for 1 purchase - 1 warframe slot = 20. and inv slots x2 = 12.

What the hell!!!! why don't they ask if you wanna purchase it before jumping to conclusions I still want that to be rectified I want my platinum back cuz they bought something with my money without my permission

What the hell!!!! why don't they ask if you wanna purchase it before jumping to conclusions I still want that to be rectified I want my platinum back cuz they bought something with my money without my permission

Umm it should've given you the notification "Insufficient slots: please empty a slot or buy a new one" or something. IDK if you thought it said "Are you sure you want to claim this?" and you pressed yes because you thought it was that or it just didnt ask you.

Umm it should've given you the notification "Insufficient slots: please empty a slot or buy a new one" or something. IDK if you thought it said "Are you sure you want to claim this?" and you pressed yes because you thought it was that or it just didnt ask you.

I'm pretty sure all it said after I clicked rush insuffient funds because it took 20 plat from me. They should round all the people up that had this happen to them and give them back their platinum or give them a scarf or something

Edited by jaystriker20

I'm pretty sure all it said after I clicked rush insuffient funds because it took 20 plat from me. They should round all the people up that had this happen to them and give them back their platinum or give them a scarf or something

But then they would have to charge back the slots and giving you a scarf + the platinum that you spent. Giving you a scarf is asking for a little too much, literally 2x the amount of plat you earned or "traded".

to be honest, i think you clicked or spam pressed enter after claiming your weapon that's why you did not notice the notification that you don't have enough slots. as the amount you lost corresponds to the weapon slot prices, this is a highly probable scenario.

to be honest, i think you clicked or spam pressed enter after claiming your weapon that's why you did not notice the notification that you don't have enough slots. as the amount you lost corresponds to the weapon slot prices, this is a highly probable scenario 

I didn't see any I clicked it once "insufficient funds" I pressed ok and when I looked my platinum reduced to 30  

But then they would have to charge back the slots and giving you a scarf + the platinum that you spent. Giving you a scarf is asking for a little too much, literally 2x the amount of plat you earned or "traded".

The scarf would be like a peace offering or they could give us our platinum back as I was saying previously

I didn't see any I clicked it once "insufficient funds" I pressed ok and when I looked my platinum reduced to 30  

You defiantly didn't read it right and pressed ok so it bought you and inventory slot because you clicked ok telling it it could. (Thats your fault not DE's)

The scarf would be like a peace offering or they could give us our platinum back as I was saying previously

No you dont deserve free stuff because you messed up, thats like you walking into a grocery store and breaking something you wanted to buy and then they give you something else for free because you feel bad now.

All that aside, they might give you your plat back but if they do you should lose the inventory spot you got with it. Either re-bu it so you can have the stuff you built or sell something you dont want.

Edited by Overlord_Hades

You defiantly didn't read it right and pressed ok so it bought you and inventory slot because you clicked ok telling it it could. (Thats your fault not DE's)

No you dont deserve free stuff because you messed up, thats like you walking into a grocery store and breaking something you wanted to buy and then they give you something else for free because you feel bad now.

All that aside, they might give you your plat back but if they do you should lose the inventory spot you got with it. Either re-bu it so you can have the stuff you built or sell something you dont want.

If DE makes the UI unclear about things it's DE's fault. I don't understand you apologists, why are you so anticonsumer? I mean sure, you may hate your rights but don't try to take away others.

By peace offering you mean you just want the extra bling that THE REST OF US HAVE TO BUY WITH OUR OWN PLAT for free because your the victim of a small mistake you made that you're crying about?

You don't know what happened I'm not trigger happy like you guys I pressed rush and BAM 20 plat gone This is like walking into a store you play for something and they give you something else

By peace offering you mean you just want the extra bling that THE REST OF US HAVE TO BUY WITH OUR OWN PLAT for free because your the victim of a small mistake you made that you're crying about?

:D That was just a joke they can keep the scarfs and where do you get off saying thats my mistake read the claim and you would understand better

Edited by jaystriker20

If DE makes the UI unclear about things it's DE's fault. I don't understand you apologists, why are you so anticonsumer? I mean sure, you may hate your rights but don't try to take away others.

The UI is perfectly clear if you actually take the time to read it, if you dont have enough slots it asks you if you want to buy more because you dont have enough, obviously someone didnt read that and just hit OK thinking it was something else. Ive been in that situation before and chose to buy more slots because i didnt have enough, if you dont read what the messages say thats your fault not the companies. This has nothing to do with andti-consumer, this has to do with not taking responsability for your actions.

You don't know what happened I'm not trigger happy like you guys I pressed rush and BAM 20 plat gone This is like walking into a store you play for something and they give you something else

Im not saying you hit rush, im saying you didnt have enough slots and sgreed to buy more obviously not reaading the message you clicked OK to and now you want not only the plat you spent because you didnt bother to read but you want them to give you something extra for your mistake. Take some responsability for your actions and dont cry over milk you spilt and blame it on someone else.