Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stallone Warframe

ReiganCross

Ok, so i'm here to break the norm of sugesting Warframe and i'm just going to show you guys how to build the ultimate Warframe ever, the STALLONE WARFRAME!

First we start of with RHINO!!, because Stallone is a huge badass and never dies, so we go with the largest Warframe of them all to start and paint him camo-green because that's the color of a truly extreme dude!!!

Next we equip him with the goddamn GORGON!! and we can go all Rambo on their asses, shooting and stuff! We can go all explosions and whatnot on everyone in the field without ever letting go of the trigger and screaming in the name of being a man!!!

Then we show them who's the law with the mother of all guns, the LEX!! to make every bad guy out there into pieces and enforcing the goddamn law Judge Dredd style!!!

And at last we take the FURAX to go all Rocky Balboa in their faces because it's not about how hard you can give, it's about how hard you can take!! And as a man you can take a frigging lot!!

And that, my friend, is how you make the ultimate badass of all times!!! NOW GO OUT THERE AND KICK SOME &#!!!!

(Heh, always wanted to do this. If i get a warning it's so much worth it. XD)

Edited by ReiganCross

Jean-Claude van Dash-Slash - Braton, Lato, Cronus... and always sprint-jump-duck

Arnold Schwarzenfroster (Schwarz = Black) so make a Black Frost with Gorgon, Lex, Fragor and try to steal every Diamond you can get for world domination. And don't get cought by Batman.

Mag Ryan - Mag with... well.. guns don't matter but for melee you need a Bo(tox)

Carrie-Anne Moss Warframe - Pure Black Trinity with Latron, Aklato and Dark Dagger... and on defense maps you have to die in the 2nd wave and be revived... preferred by someone called Neo.

Bruce Campbell Warframe - Pick Ash, Hek, another Hek and stick a Gram to your Arm.

Rafael van der Volt - Orange Volt with Goalgon, Akballto and Furax if he has to fill in for the keeper

Edited by Namacyst