Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cernos... A Little Help Here?

iAMmOI

hi, just so you know, this isnt a cry for buffs or anything, i am just looking for some advice.

So... i LOVE to use bows, mainly Cernos, but i cant help but notice that its realy lacking dmg compared to MOST other weps, and im just wondering, how would you guys mod it? im abit new to Warframe, and havnt gotten the hang of the modding just yet, so i dont realy know how to best mod it for dmg, for dmg all around.... anyone has an "all around" build that works ok? atm im using mods like serration, thunderbolt, corrosive and impact dmg(30%)... and the rest of the slots i just mix stuff out all the time... ive formad it now for the 2. time... and would realy love some input to how to mod it, is it good to put puncture mod on the impact cernos? good to have impact on it? in other words, should i try to UP the stats that is LACKING on the cernos or should i just up the dmg its good at = impact. i Probably explained it in a wierd way,

srry for my english... but would love som ideas on how to mod the cernos VS corpus/infested/grineer etc... ive read up on alot of stuff, but there isnt much talk about the cernos bow, allmost allways its the paris or paris prime :P ty !! and pls... i know this could be answered with"whatever you like" or "personal prefferance", i know that, but would atleast love to get a couple of pointers maybe? or some examples or just a build you have tryed and think is good, and pls tell me why, as i said im abit new, so would love to know WHY this and that is good:P Ty!! and please be respectful :)

Edited by iAMmOI

yea no it actually really needs to be buffed. it cant compete with any of the primary weapons (like the paris) and its even weaker (in terms of base dmg)

bow is good. build for crit and dmg like you would a paris. it just needs to be buffed.

so puncture impact serration crit chance and dmg is the mods id use.

Edited by Zhoyzu

I would actually recommend messing around with elementals instead of direct damage.

Just modded a potatoed MK1 Braton with Serration, Shred, and Corrosive (Electric/Toxin) and dealing roughly 120 damage per bodyshot against rank 19 Grineer. 1~2 shots for a headshot, and 3~4 for a bodyshot.

After adding elementals, then consider adding physical damage to increase the damage.

I would recommend checking out the wiki for Damage 2.0 specs for each faction.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

Though with the rate that DE has changed some things around, it may be obsolete by Wednesday.

Vs Grineer : Corrosive (Electric/Toxin)

Vs Corpus : Magnetic (Electric/Cryo)

Vs Infested : Gas (Fire/Toxin)

Edited by BladeMaverick

yea no it actually really needs to be buffed. it cant compete with any of the primary weapons (like the paris) and its even weaker (in terms of base dmg)

bow is good. build for crit and dmg like you would a paris. it just needs to be buffed.

so puncture impact serration crit chance and dmg is the mods id use.

That's not saying much. All of the bows are severely lacking; Cernos just happens to be the worst right now.