Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninjutsu

VoidGhost

Before you continue on with this thread-spamming of images, please post something with your thoughts and ideas alongside them.

At this rate, your thread is going to get locked, so let's avoid that, huh?

Also, this is Kendo. Not Ninjutsu. Trust me.

Stealth friend observe.......Naginata(the weapon).....Naginata-jutsu

Naginata one of the weapons of Ninjutsu,I will provide fully detailed design with the clkassic and modern type of this weapon in addition to combo moves and Lore.I would connect each and every school of Ninjitsu with the Level Rank Tests so as the Name Ninja to be even more bold

Ninjutsu in this game is horribly limited, if completely nonexistent. 

Are you trying to encourage more stealth play or to add a naginata to the game arsenal? 

If i can stab enemy with German Zweihander i don't see why blade on a stick wouldn't be able to do the same.

So you mean handsigns and stuff? Are you planning on having the frames summon mystical fireballs and ancient beasts to do combat? Because they already more or less do it, just without the handsign flair. 

Hmm the handsign and Ninjutsu inspiration canm make the already existant evolve further yert based on a certain tradition's parameters that will fit to Earth's role in the game and connect the Ninja reference to it

Would love to see something, you know, along the lines of an actual suggestion instead of just pictures.

Just sayin'.

I awould start with comets falling in the Nobunaga Oda Era yet since I have just started today tomorrow I will produce the full content,sorry in case I disapoint