The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth/rock Warframe "atlas"

RiseandFall

Its not much of an idea but my boyfriend and I were making jokes. We thought of something pretty cool with nvidia's new physx stuff. We came up with an Earth frame... master of rock and soil and or near by ship metal. An alchemist by nature. His abilites range from being able to cross vasts amount of ground with his sand form; he turns into a small sandstorm moving quickly to given path any enemy caught in its path is temp blinded... Rock walls to impede enemy soliders/units... vauban can put traps to change the battlefield... Atlas changes the battle field raising a parrel rock wall to his position defending allies and diverting the flow of enemies. His first ability would be something simple like a rock javelin or spear that he throws and breaks into smaller chunks that do small damage and stun. His final the might of the earth roars under your fows jutting out into rock like blades ensnaring enemies for medium/heavy damage and trapping them with Atlas... He can be introduced as an ancient frame long ago when the Orokin fought upon the ground not the skies...

the will of Greek Titan Atlas holder of the world.

-I like your concept and your name. I would like to see some concept sketches and perhaps some more fleshed out powers so we can get a better idea of what he/she would do.

-There is something that bothers me, and it's kind of unrelated, but I'll just add this as an addendum. I'm so tired of hearing people use "alchemy" incorrectly since Full Metal Alchemist aired years ago. In-universe, alchemy is essentially just another word for magic. They loosely borrowed the concepts of turning one element into another for the sake of the show.

Alchemy is based off of three things salt, mercury, and sulphur... but those words don't mean what we use them for today. Its in its right context I meant what I said... how would Atlas get rocks in a ship... well he'd have to transmute them some how from metal. I have a friend that might be able to draw a sketch for me.... he's pretty epic keep tuned guys

Alchemy is based off of three things salt, mercury, and sulphur... but those words don't mean what we use them for today. Its in its right context I meant what I said... how would Atlas get rocks in a ship... well he'd have to transmute them some how from metal. I have a friend that might be able to draw a sketch for me.... he's pretty epic keep tuned guys

Considering Frost and Ember seem capable of carrying unlimited amounts of coolant/fuel, I don't imagine it would be too hard for a frame to be carrying reusable rock mass with it or just controlling the dust present on the ship already.