Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Creative Idea] Got Some Suggestion For Warframe

sasanao22

hmm hello guys got tons of idea to summit in my brain :3 so i guess i'll write some of it in here while i remember it

+ Mod Expansion:

Ever feel you need more slot for mod ? like adding 2 more mod slot will help, but unlike other mod, mod on expansion slot need platinum (10/15P every 1slot maybe worth it) or get the BP from alert like forma, orokin reactor , orokin cell. This maybe a bit costly but developer can think to add them since every warframe, weapon, sentinel & their weapon can get 2 mod expansion which mean many platinum or patienly waiting alert for the item. will add other similiar idea about this section

+Special Mod for every weapon:

Have you see special mod for glaive ? like something giving special effect to that weapon only. For example adding critical burst for soma which give something bout 10% crit damage every level & at max lv3 so 40% crit damage inc or something like that will update my idea about the special mod for the weapon later up when i have free time

+ Adding new sentinel :

4 buyable sentinel & 1 dojo sentinel seems legit. but look at the dojo sentinel, only infested research no grineer or corpus sentinel.
-Maybe from corpus side adding Sentry/Scout with ability similiar to enemy sensor/enemy detector which put enemy location      on the minimap also equiped with laser pistol (same shot animation with cestra).
Untitled-1_zps8721eee9.jpg
-From grineer side adding vanguard with ability Guard damage every some duration/block attack come to warframe at certain  random rate & equipped with rifle with burst shot method (like other grinner gun). will added more idea later if i get good idea

+ Adding new corrupted Mod:

Hawk accurity: +5% shot acc -10% fire rate
more idea soon

+Fix Nyx Pyshic bolt:

how about make this skill usable when nyx get knocked down since this skill does mini damage, low acc, & 50 energy cost. so make this skill usable when nyx knocked down seems fair enough or even add +20% damage if this skill used when nyx knocked down

oh btw gonna update some image & other idea if i got free time to draw it xD since final term test about to challange me haha & sorry if my english kinda bad

Update 1.01 : adding sentry/scout image (*my style for digital drawing kinda rough but i do love it)

please give feedback & tips ok ? ^_^
Edited by sasanao22

The Devs are already doing the first 3 and Psychic bolt could use a buff, but why that?

I do like the idea of that mod, just switch the + and - values. No other corrupt mod has a larger negative.

hu ? really ? xD i guess i'm lack of information then but i do hope the faction sentinel for be a truth

& yup since accurity is pretty neat but this game doesn't have that kind of mod yet however with other corrupted acc need lower + then - or else the thing gonna be overpowered a lot 

for nyx i'm just thinkin something make it worth to use & come up with that knockdown thing xD since it cost 50 energy but does smaller damage than other frame 25 energy skill

1. It's more that Steve knows that there aren't enough mod slots on things for people to want to use utility mods. Solutions are on the drawing board. I doubt anything like OPs suggestion will happen but more mod slots will be a thing.

2. Yeah his specific suggestion is bad. I thought he meant weapon category specific.

4. He probably meant RoF.

& yup since accurity is pretty neat but this game doesn't have that kind of mod yet however with other corrupted acc need lower + then - or else the thing gonna be overpowered a lot

I disagree that it would be OP but if you're that convinced, at least make it equal.

Edited by ValhaHazred

1. Too OP, and it looks like you just suggested something P2W

2. Yeah, getting DMG+ mod for Lanka while not having and not planning to have one would be definitely nice.

4. What do you mean by "shot speed"?

1. It's more that Steve knows that there aren't enough mod slots on things for people to want to use utility mods. Solutions are on the drawing board. I doubt anything like OPs suggestion will happen but more mod slots will be a thing.

2. Yeah his specific suggestion is bad. I thought he meant weapon category specific.

4. He probably meant RoF.

1 . hmm maybe a bit like that though but yeah after you say that x_x this kinda be p2w hmm maybe 

2 . yep i gettin some specific mod for each weapon like glaive not weapon catergory specific i guess *will repair some later on

4 . my bad x_x i means Fire rate *will change this thing asap

oh forget to mention THX a lot guys for feed back <3 i love accepting feedback as much as possible

Edited by sasanao22

Glaive isn't specific though. It shares it's mods with Kestral and any other future boomerangs.

hmmm ic ic it just like new category like sniper rifle charged chamber & primed chamber maybe ? new category boomerangs ?

but i guess that category seems legit to divide weapon from their trigger for rifle like burst, semi auto or etc for it spesific mod (*also less job to be done then spesific mod for each weapon)