Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Or Loki

McCrabby

Question

I currently have both Ash and Loki. I want to make space for Frost, which is being built in my foundry. I like Ash because he can actually do damage, especially his 4th skill, but I feel like Loki's first three skills are more useful then Ash's first three skills. Thoughts?

13 answers to this question

I love teleport and smokescreen. I use it them more than Shuriken or Bladestorm. I teleport to enemies and teleport out of danger by targeting a teammate. I smokescreen and teleport to a downed friendly who is surrounded and needs reviving. I use it to catch up to friends. Teleport is a great strategic catalyst for follow-up moves and attacks. Plus you can teleport on Loki's decoy!! ha!

Edited by RawGritz

Bladestorm is Meh right now, Loki brings more utility to team play, if you play with others keep loki,

Loki is great but Ash's teleport and smokescreen are great for team play too. I can teleport on friendlies from a great distance away, hit smokesceen and revive them completely unmolested by enemies.

Loki is great but Ash's teleport and smokescreen are great for team play too. I can teleport on friendlies from a great distance away, hit smokesceen and revive them completely unmolested by enemies.

Ok so it seems like Loki and Ash's second and third skill are pretty similar. I still feel like decoy might be better than shuriken. Shurikens fun and ok damage i guess, but it's not great and the aiming is weird.

Ok so it seems like Loki and Ash's second and third skill are pretty similar. I still feel like decoy might be better than shuriken. Shurikens fun and ok damage i guess, but it's not great and the aiming is weird.

Yeah it's really give and take. Loki and Ash are both incredible Frames in my opinion. On defense missions like Outer Terminus, I've seen guys use their decoy to hold open the doors so the lockers and such behind can be looted. That's ingenius. You can also teleport swap with your decoy.

I just don't like teleport swap.

But that shuriken has saved me countless times as a stop gap between reloading when I am surrounded. It's also a great way to quickly deplete energy from bosses. But the aiming and speed need some fixing.

well thanks for all the input guys, still havn't really made a decision but i think i'll just play with both of them a bit more. btw i totally didn't realize ash could teleport to friendlies lol. i've been using it exclusively on enemies

As an alternative choice, if you've got five dollars to spare you could get 75 platinum; that's two warframe slots and two weapon slots with just 3 leftover (one revive).

yeah i've also been thinking about buying slots. but i there's no reason for me to have both ash and loki anyways imo

yeah i've also been thinking about buying slots. but i there's no reason for me to have both ash and loki anyways imo

Could just look at their base stats and compare if the skills haven't gotten you to able to choose.

Ash has higher base stats than Loki I think in the shield armor and hp department? and Loki is only faster than Ash by about 5% maybe less, idr I'd have to search.

EDIT: Ash has more shields HP and Shield recharge, loki just has more power and armor.

Ash 250px-Ash.png Base Statistics Health 150.0 Power 100.0 Armor 50.0 Shield Capacity 100.0 Shield Recharge 20.0 Melee Damage 35.0 Sprint Speed 1.0

Loki 250px-Loki.png Base Statistics Health 75.0 Power 150.0 Armor 50.0 Shield Capacity 75.0 Shield Recharge 18.8 Melee Damage 35.0 Sprint Speed 1.0

Edited by BushidoCode

Could just look at their base stats and compare if the skills haven't gotten you to able to choose.

Ash has higher base stats than Loki I think in the shield armor and hp department? and Loki is only faster than Ash by about 5% maybe less, idr I'd have to search.

EDIT: Ash has more shields HP and Shield recharge, loki just has more power and armor.

Ash 250px-Ash.png Base Statistics Health 150.0 Power 100.0 Armor 50.0 Shield Capacity 100.0 Shield Recharge 20.0 Melee Damage 35.0 Sprint Speed 1.0

Loki 250px-Loki.png Base Statistics Health 75.0 Power 150.0 Armor 50.0 Shield Capacity 75.0 Shield Recharge 18.8 Melee Damage 35.0 Sprint Speed 1.0

Thanks for this!

I don't know; I've been thinking of buying enough slots to have one of each frame available. Even if they serve similar roles now, there's no guarantee that a later patch won't see them diverge in significant enough ways to warrent having them both.

Edited by Keeshhound