Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Hate The Most About Conclave Forums!

olipops

Is the people who come in here, a forum to help improve the conclave, and just say hey warframe is a PVE game so stop complaining. Like WTF dont you have something better to do, something more productive. Why even come here if your just going to be negative.

The conclave forums were created to help improve the quality of the conclaves. I came to warframe before there was a conclave or a dojo and ive supported the devs through the whole process and i continue to support them. They brought conclaves and yea it wasnt all that great but it was actually kinda fun for me and im sure it was for alot of other people out there as well. If its not fun for you then just dont play it, and stay away from our forums. No one cares what you have to say, im sure everyone already knows that warframe started out as strictly pve and pve is its main focus so stop telling us what we all ready know.

P.S. they are not going to take out the conclaves or stop working on it simply because you want them to so just suck it up and play the game.

P.S. they are not going to take out the conclaves or stop working on it simply because you want them to so just suck it up and play the game.

You'd be surprised.

If it becomes painfully clear that it's barely touched or looked at by players, sooner or later they'll either conclude they need to completely overhaul it, or simply abandon it.

I hope for PvPers it's the first, but I've seen other MMO's where the second is more likely.

pshhh I strongly believe that it wont happen because I play with different people in the conclaves all the time. There's going to be a PVP tournament soon. Does it sound unpopular to you? making it better will only make it more popular :)

Edited by olipops

pshhh I strongly believe that it wont happen because I play with different people in the conclaves all the time. There's going to be a PVP tournament soon. Does it sound unpopular to you? making it better will only make it more popular :)

It sounds very unpopular and very unappealing to me.

I am not surprised that you see it differently because you enjoy it, but that doesn't mean the cold, hard numbers will agree with you. (or me as we don't really know)

you further prove my point :) it must be pretty dang popular if even people like you who dislike it have the time to come on here to the conclaves forums and talk about it :D

It's called the ''Recent Topics'' list on forums main page, that list of topics does not show the forum it is in.

Actually there are a regular crowd of players out there that plays on the conclaves every day. Yes its a small community and yes the PVP needs some balancing, but we like it anyway. And you coming here and posting what you posted just proves this guy point.