Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

D.e. - Mod Stacking And Sorting Suggestion And Issue

(PSN)PiMDx

Problem: It's easy to have 1000's of mods.

Solution: Stack identical mods that have same ranks.

A) When transmuting or fusion, I click on a stack it expands them out to allow me easy access to select the ones I want or select a stack for fusions and adjust the quantity (remainder) the same way crafting an item would.

B) When selling mods I can choose quantity or hit option to select the entire stack.

Other: After selling or fusion/transmute auto refresh the page, because on PS4 you cannot move your cursor over a blank mod space. You have to "go around" or toggle to another mod group and back.

Pi

Edited by (PS4)PiMDx

Well I'll bump this up for people to see.

Surprised nobody else has seen the value behind this idea.  Mod stacking would be useful for alot of things.  It would also help make trading easier... I mean Alphabetic is nice, but if you have 45 Blunderbuss mods, you're going to have a bad time looking for stuff.

Also as you suggested in my thread, would help stop Fusing mods and being invited causing issues, as it stands now you have to apply each and every fusion core individually whereas setting a stack would save so much time.

And also yeah I hate that blank mod thing, when you back out once it moves them all into available slots, but I know what you're saying it should refresh upon transmute/fusion.  

Problem: It's easy to have 1000's of mods.

Solution: Stack identical mods that have same ranks.

A) When transmuting or fusion, I click on a stack it expands them out to allow me easy access to select the ones I want or select a stack for fusions and adjust the quantity (remainder) the same way crafting an item would.

B) When selling mods I can choose quantity or hit option to select the entire stack.

Other: After selling or fusion/transmute auto refresh the page, because on PS4 you cannot move your cursor over a blank mod space. You have to "go around" or toggle to another mod group and back.

Pi

i would love this so much if it would be done. i was just thinking about this earlier today also so im glad that u did take ur time to post this. stacking would help me alot since i have over 1k mods and over 700 of them are repeats.  

Apologies if you posted this thought I'm about to mention, but I'm in a rush and I felt like popping in and giving my thoughts on the mod upgrading system.

Also, thanks for bringing this up, cause it's a pretty big problem.

We should be able to have a "Tab" where we can see our equipped mods, and a tab where we can see our duplicates.