Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Support For The Ps3

BrawlerPerez

I've read articles online that said people were able to use a wired Xbox 360 controller to play warframe and i was wondering if that ability could also be made available for the PS3 controller because i plugged mine in to my laptop but when i tried to input keybindings to the controller nothing happened. So basically I'm generally a console gamer but I happened ign saying they were giving out beta keys so i enjoy it but also suck it. I bet you could rake in more console gamers if you had controller support (especially PS3) Hope to get a definitive answer soon thanks.

I've read articles online that said people were able to use a wired Xbox 360 controller to play warframe and i was wondering if that ability could also be made available for the PS3 controller because i plugged mine in to my laptop but when i tried to input keybindings to the controller nothing happened. So basically I'm generally a console gamer but I happened ign saying they were giving out beta keys so i enjoy it but also suck it. I bet you could rake in more console gamers if you had controller support (especially PS3) Hope to get a definitive answer soon thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKycPBgBBo0

DS3 tool is whats you need ;)

its a xbox360 emulator that work with a ps3 controlers in this program you can choose a option to emulate the xbox360 controler and you can also remap the button as well

download it install it and your pc will reconised it as a xbox360 controlers if you want to switch the LT RT to be R1 L1 you can as well