Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Why Was The Deth Rifle Nerfed?

ClaymoreNo47

20% loss in damage. 5 damage dropped to 4. It still has that annoying rev on each target that pretty much keeps it at a firerate similar to the stinger but stinger still has 15 damage. NOot to mention the existence of sweeper which is still far superior. This nerf seems completely random. 

Except for the Brakk.

But yeah, I understand the reasoning behind it: the firerate mods has been fixed to affect the dethrifle, time to lower its damage to keep its DPS in line.

Except the other weapons aren't nerfed...

I use the sweeper personally, I love drowning an area in lead :D

Except for the Brakk.

But yeah, I understand the reasoning behind it: the firerate mods has been fixed to affect the dethrifle, time to lower its damage to keep its DPS in line.

Except the other weapons aren't nerfed...

I use the sweeper personally, I love drowning an area in lead :D

Fire rate mods have affected the cube for as long as I can remember, so it can't be that.

I'm guessing it's a result of weird rounding on the display rather than an actual nerf. Check out the displayed damage of the Twin Gremlins: 10 impact, 10 puncture, 9 slash? Used to be all 10. Really doubt it's intended.

Yeah, I think something is wrong with the in-game stats (When hasn't this been the case, though? XD)

The Galantine is listed as having 0 impact and puncture damage now.

Edited by Braken

fire rate mods have always affected the sentinel weapons. All of them.

EDIT: I just checked the sentinel laser rifle and burst pistol. Pistol now has a flat 5 puncture and rifle now has a flat 2 puncture.

Deth rifle has a flat 4 slash.

It looks like some sort of rounding issue. The same happened to the burston, it lost one damage so it is now, 10 10 9 in damage.

The burston was not exactly over-powered. Just balanced against everything.

Anyone else suspect a rounding bug? (I mean, it is not like the Laser rifle and burst pistol for sentinels were even close to being powerful. They need buffing BADLY.)

Edited by Felandi