Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cicero Crisis!

Nervara

I have now completed the event. I would have enjoyed it a lot more with less grinding involved. Overall it was a decent event and I can't wait to fight Hek 2.0. There were some bugs in the Jungle map but not an terrible amount. I did noticed my frame rates dropped by over 50% during the injector defense. Must be a bug or something but at some points I was unable to play due to the immense lag. I can't wait to receive my reward! What are others thoughts and experiences of the event?

Once the crash bug was taken care of I enjoyed it. haven't run the final defense mission as im on vacation and my normal squad is not - so I have 2 Lapis potions ready to go.

I'm amazed you think this was grindy - it was NOTHING compared to gravidus.

Glad I'm not the only one with extreme lag. I just got up somewhere high and sat there with my snow globe up almost permanently until the whole messy affair was over. I tried my best to assist and put a few targets down for the team but the lag really makes it impossible! I jumped down at one point to revive someone and the lag was so horrendous I was falling down in slow motion for about 10 seconds -_-

IMHO not a very "grindy" event, so +1 to that i guess

certainly some RNG, but the only 'grindy' aspect is filling out the new codex entries

looking forward to more of the overgrowth tileset as well as the upcoming grineer shipyards

Oberon looks decent, mines still cooking so looking forward to that

hopefully DE gives us some more clantech in U12, as ppl are amassing tons of materials with this battle pay system

Do we have to exploit to get the jadeleaf?

Load in mission if jade is not in first area alt+f4 and redo?

I have run at least 30 times (most at night) and not a single jadeleaf for me and most of the time the uncommon is near the first tile.

As long as the hotfix a few minutes ago didn't change anything keep using that strat, I've gotten 3 so far.