Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr's Upcoming "fixes" Are Lackluster

(PSN)d1v4d

I think the small handful of people arguing loudly about removing the life regen from Hysteria and putting it elsewhere are going to be even more upset if that actually happens. Energy pools and cast times just aren't going to work if it's put elsewhere.

Would you mind ellaborating?

Remember, the life-steal on Warcry would come with her new speed (1.3) and AoE slashes. Also, the energy pool limitation has already been gone over

(My response to helcalv, pg 2).

But hey, if you feel that life-steal is good on an ability that's dull and lacking in several areas, then by all means- hold your ground.

I, however, believe that it was added just for the sake of "buffing" Valkyr.

Scott's words: "We've got some good, easy fixes for Valkyr."

Right when those words came out of his mouth, I knew she was going to have something slapped on.

It's great that they heard us out, but I don't think they planned out where life-steal would be best. It's odd cause Scott's a smart guy. As long as she'll be fixed (ever), then I'll feel at rest.

Edited by (PS4)d1v4d

Yup. Unfortunately, resorting to guns are mandatory... even if it's a melee-based frame.

Clearly not a melee-based frame, or so DE lead you to believe; since any frame with a somewhat decent melee weapon doing standard hits can deal more damage faster than our lvl30 Valkyr ultimate ability. XD

Edited by (PS4)RocketPunch1221

Would you mind ellaborating?

Remember, the life-steal on Warcry would come with her new speed (1.3) and AoE slashes. Also, the energy pool limitation has already been gone over

(My response to helcalv, pg 2).

But hey, if you feel that life-steal is good on an ability that's dull and lacking in several areas, then by all means- hold your ground.

I, however, believe that it was added just for the sake of "buffing" Valkyr.

Scott's words: "We've got some good, easy fixes for Valkyr."

Right when those words came out of his mouth, I knew she was going to have something slapped on.

It's great that they heard us out, but I don't think they planned out where life-steal would be best. It's odd cause Scott's a smart guy. As long as she'll be fixed (ever), then I'll feel at rest.

Pretty sure it's life regen not life steal but i could be wrong.

I wont be surprised if it's only 10 hp a kill.

Would you think that'd be enough, or are you underwhelmed by DE's buff history that you've lost a chunk of hope?

Either way, we'll see what happens. If I can do anything else that would get Valkyr to where she needs to be- I would.