The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideal Storyline For Metroid Prime Iv: Dragon's Flame.

Soulphoenix1

From the mist:

Well it seems to start off with now of off the Two well known games: Sonic Rush/Metroid Prime

But now time to create an altered story line of Sonic Rush mixed with the Prime games

Year: 2004

After The BSL station was destroyed. Samus almost thinked of the fact that Metroids was Termiated. When SA-X was absorbed into the Power suit She returned back to GFMC HQ . When the Fusion Suit was removed, some of the X had taken over the suit and gone into the Prototype wing. The science team was creating a Time travel unit when it was stolen by her suit and traveled to Phazee before it was destroyed and sends the Leviathan that was to hit Norian to a random Planet. But her infected suit breaks down and Samus, waking up in the day she goes into the labs and gets her suit back and gets a mission to 21 Relics of power to a Random Planet that appeared in Sector ZX7 Due to Time flux, and goes to the Planet and lands on the surface. 4 Hours later, She discovers a blue hedgehog, She finds it was named Sonic by scanning. Samus tells him the directions to the nearest relic, However encounters Eggman after beating him they looked at the relic, when suddenly Encounters Blaze and Ridley. Samus was baffled at Ridley teaming up with her, and Blaze and Ridley fled.

1 Hour later
Samus discovers an Luminoth ruins that contains one of the relics.
they meet up with Tails. She settled down for the next day

7 Hours before Planet landfall
Blaze was teltported to the Planet and tries to get one of the relics back, but encounters Eggman, yet again he fled and Ridley cuts in and fights her. But his skin was badly damaged during the fight. Cream finds Blaze after the fight. at her house, Cream's mother befriends Ridley. Blaze tries to warn her, but Ridley befriends Blaze and sends her on a job to dispose of his hated hunter Samus Aran 

This starts off well, Part 2 will be posted

Edited by Soulphoenix1

No. As a HUGE Metroid fan, Metroid, especially Metroid prime should stay as it is, no crossovers. And what spinoff are you talking about? If another Metroid Prime game is going to be made, chances are it will be Metroid Prime: Hunters 2. The Metroid Prime series with Dark Samus is over, since Phaze was destroyed so was pretty much all of the phazon in the universe along with Dark Samus.

I do want another Metroid game that takes place after Fusion, but its gotta be as good as fusion is. 

Also, your Story about Samus background is so vague from what it is its not even funny.

Also, your Story about Samus background is so vague from what it is its not even funny.

well its all i can come up at this time, but no crossovers you say? if this is a about to be made you don't have to play it. Just look at Metroid: other M and Sonic'06 they were both failures and flaws, and the story of the game does have the same formula and gameplay have the same of all prime games. But i have to change the name if u like it.

Metroid Other: M was a fine game. Yes it plot holes and quite a few issues, and I found it to be rather enjoyable. But it was far from a failure, I have no idea about sonic because I just don't like those games in general (not that they are bad, I just dont like them personally).

If you are going to make your own fanfiction that's fine, but stating an "ideal storyline" for a Metroid game is a crossover with another game isnt very sensible. I highly doubt that this would actually happen anyways, the closest you get to Samus and Sonic being in the same game is Super Smash Bro's.

the closest you get to Samus and Sonic being in the same game is Super Smash Bro's.

That would not work anymore, since they added Megaman,Wii Fit trainer and so on, but no Sonic in the new smash. Now ill tell you why i want a Metroid/Sonic crossover.

1st: its been almost 3 years since Metroid Other:M was created, and if u see the boss fight in the middle of the game. Samus breaks down, now why team ninja placed so much emotions in Samus. Second: For no reason, waiting for adam to let you use your item you got from Super Metroid has taken way the old formula from all the other games. Nintendo never touched Metroid

2nd: Seven years has passed since Sonic'06 has been made, Sega was rushing to make the deadline that was on Sonic's birthday, causing major gliches in the game (on one boss) the game had an infamous rep and was rarely seen.Sega keeps making sonic games up to now.

Now for good side if a game like this should be made. Samus could continue to speak, BUT no drama, in return repairs Samus story and fixes some plot holes the game has made, my story could continue up to a Revamped verson Sonic'06, and fixes the game's bugs without errors.

But ill change the name, but use of the crossovers will repair all two games, not forcing everyone to play the game.

• 1 month later...

An Hour ago

In the ruins. Samus searches for the relics, they split up to find a clue to why did the Time flux occurred, when Sonic discovered the Luminoth Libary. When Samus came in and overrided the system and gain access.

2 Years ago, when the astroid of the same that struck Aether landed here and released the Ing. Unlike Aether, It was saved, but Samus didn't knew this planet was attacked. The Luminoth was at risk of losing the war, but Sonic did not knew this threat and being so cocky at the ing, They attacked them, Sonic was badly injured by the dark energy, Samus ran from the room and somehow managed to find a Luminoth, luckly he was a medic and saved Sonic from Possession by the ing. They managed leaved the ruins.

30 minutes later 

After Samus finds Tails house, yet he was baffled because he didn't knew the suit was made from the Chozo. Tails was unable to bypass the code, when somehow the suit, linked with the Chozo systems, managed to merge the two systems and Tails managed to access the Chozion and Luminoth log systems and found out the ing used a clone astroid to target another Planet. Since Dark energy and Phazon existed, Dark Samus could been have recreated and puts a frighting shock to Tails, Sonic, and even Samus. It may be the return of the war against the Ing.

9 Hours later 

Samus goes to another Luminoth temple to find another relic. On the way she meets Amy Rose

Into the Temple they found a Chozic lock system, but Amy managed to Bypass the lock system somehow and a another one of the Log systems downloaded onto the suit file systems, Samus was even more baffled as Amy somehow spoke Chozic tongue, a blizare feeling came over her, Amy had an Elecrokinective energy, when scanning her, Samus visor kept getting Scrambled, even Scrambling her suit.

3 hours later

Tetra Sector: Vesper Defence Outpost

Samus and Amy goes to the outpost to upgrade the Armor Systems and her ship. When they were in the hangar. The light from the Beams blinded Amy, making her somewhat stupid. Samus thought Amy Rose's actions. but never spoked at her. they return to Mobilus