The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Primed Chamber

I don't really play Warframe too much at the moment and would rather sell it and maybe get it later instead. That and I don't really enjoy sniper rifles too much.

I also want to know if the forum allows trading with steam games.

Current Offer is 3.5k plat.

If anyone needs proof here's an image below

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/490062954341705379/478B45F32CB2C9EBCD0D9CFE970128F2C448D67B/

Edited by ZephyAlurus

Someone messaged me saying he is willing to pay 3k plat

pics or it didnt happen.

even if you have a pic of that though... my offer will not change.

and if that is true, then whoever offered that much should be... well... i cant say what should happen to them as it would result in another ban.

lets just say that they should be "thanked" for helping to keep market inflation at the level its at.

Edited by alchemistjkt

Casuals. This mod is worth well over 3k. Only 8 have been traded to date. It is the MOST exclusive mod in Warframe and makes the Vectis the best damage dealer in the game. I sold two for 5 and 7k plat on trading release. Don't undersell OP, and dont over pay players.

Well in practical sense, maxed primed chamber shouldnt be higher than 1000(thats still higher than maxed heavy calibur, i think it should be even lower)

The 'most exclusive' part is getting all the plats. I dont think its well over 3k even in the current situation. Yes the supply is very limited(100+ those who got it via transmute) but you could almost buy every other tradeable mod maxed with 3k plats.

And no its not op.

Maybe OP as in OverPriced.

P.S. just curious, how did you know exactly how much primed chambers have been traded up to date?

Edited by Post_Scriptum

Casuals. This mod is worth well over 3k. Only 8 have been traded to date. It is the MOST exclusive mod in Warframe and makes the Vectis the best damage dealer in the game. I sold two for 5 and 7k plat on trading release. Don't undersell OP, and dont over pay players. 

well thanks for the advice xD.  Since someone already offered 3k plat for it then that's kinda my lowest offer right now. I don't really mind too much if I only end up getting 3k, but would be nice to get some steam games instead though = w =

well thanks for the advice xD. Since someone already offered 3k plat for it then that's kinda my lowest offer right now. I don't really mind too much if I only end up getting 3k, but would be nice to get some steam games instead though = w =

Sorry for making a mess in a post where you are trying to sell it. I still wish that you get a good deal to satisfy you(in case 3k doesnt) since....ideals arent reality.

P.S. though.....i dont think the forum allows trading of steam games for warframe stuff...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/132826-trading-guidefaq/

Fourth question from the bottom.

Edited by Post_Scriptum

Sorry for making a mess in a post where you are trying to sell it. I still wish that you get a good deal to satisfy you(in case 3k doesnt) since....ideals arent reality.

P.S. though.....i dont think the forum allows trading of steam games for warframe stuff...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/132826-trading-guidefaq/

Fourth question from the bottom.

Yea, I read that post a couple times, but not sure whether that's a "no trading other things here" or just a "currently trading in game only works with these things"

Yea, I read that post a couple times, but not sure whether that's a "no trading other things here" or just a "currently trading in game only works with these things"

I meant fourth qustion from the bottom specifically. It says players trading items or services not listed on the trade interface will get punished.(accountwise)

Well in practical sense, maxed primed chamber shouldnt be higher than 1000(thats still higher than maxed heavy calibur, i think it should be even lower)

The 'most exclusive' part is getting all the plats. I dont think its well over 3k even in the current situation. Yes the supply is very limited(100+ those who got it via transmute) but you could almost buy every other tradeable mod maxed with 3k plats.

And no its not op.

Maybe OP as in OverPriced.

P.S. just curious, how did you know exactly how much primed chambers have been traded up to date?

You read it in the wrong context, it was OP as in OriginalPoster.

face.jpg

• 1 month later...