The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Repeating Crashes 11.5.2 - 11.5.3 - 11.5.4 Update (Urgent)

BloodKitten

I noticedthat they fixed the random part, if you play one mission and close the game it doesn't crash. so basically you need to waste 10 minutes of your time between every mission, great.

EDIT: Nevermind, depends on the mission

Edited by siy202

Has anyone tried playing without using Steam? It may be a problem with Steam itself.

I tried, before 11.5.5 was released. Was running fine, and I thought I would never have that issue again... But BANG, 11.5.5 came out and this f***ing game start to crash randomly again. 

Im leaving until theres a hotfix that REALLY FIX STUFF.

• 5 weeks later...

fixed my crashing issue when i turned medium textures. idk why but im above requirements for this game

i also reinstalled the game, maybe itll work for you guys aswell

That worked for me! Now the game doesn't crash, not even in invasion missions. I recomend everyone to try this. My computer can handle better graphics so it is strange and kind of... humiliating, but I'm just glad I can play again. Anyway, the problems are exactly the same for everyone, so it is obviously the latest update's fault. A serious but friendly message to the developers: Try to fix this soon or you'll lose a lot of players very fast :)