Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Are Great And Make A Good Job

BlueSilkMetallic

I just wanted to start a positive thread.

Sure there are flaws (which should not be discussed in this thread ^^)

But development is not that easy and bashing the devlopers for doing their hard job is not motivating for anyone.

So instead of bashing them here is a thread to tell them that we like the game, their work, their art.

I'll start.

Warframe is one of the greatest Games I've ever played.

Back in the 90's there were games like One Must Fall that I also played for such a long time period.

(Steam says 400hours and still playing with no end in the near future ^^)

But for the last 10 years I was missin such games. (except skyrim ^^)

Now Warframe becomes one of this games :)

Also I like the Setting, the great count of classes (Warframes)

The count of weapons.

The survival and defence Missions.

That there are NO UI mods or something else (ruined World of tanks for me)

That it is coop

And PVE centric.

The speed.

That there are different factions.

That most things are fixed with a good speed.

The clan dojo

The possibility to color weapons and frames

That most market things are also craftable. (except colors....)

AND Last but not least : Support is great :)

I'm pretty sure I missed some points ^^

But anyway : DE continue making great work :D

I've been upset about this or that time and again, and been more than eager to blame DE for it. But with the flaws aside, which any game company could easily make as well, I really appreciate all the work that Digital Extremes puts into making a game that've been playing for months on end. They have been keen on admitting their mistakes for the most part too, and that takes a lot of guts for a company to do with the threat of community backlash.

While I may give them a hard time now and again, I really love Warframe, and I thank DE for making it and continuing to try and make it better.

I love DE to death. Not only have they made some truly great games (as a company, I'm not sure about the actual employees), but they are very friendly and more often than not, straight-forward. Mistakes and all.

DE, you are great. Don't let anyone else put you down, we hit you now and then just so you know, don't put your hand in that particular cookie jar.

I'm happy with the direction Warframe is taking, and I'm huge fan of the style of the game. Largest contributor to why I like so much of Warframe is because it's PvE and co-op. Most f2p grind games nowdays are heavily PvP focused, and for person like me who just simply doesn't like PvP and doesn't want to be competitive player, Warframe offers so far best experience.

Warframe is just simply awesome game for me. My gf started to play it as well and she's loving it! She especially likes the game for it's co-op possibility and haven't played single mission without me and she's always so enthusiastic when we play.

There are some issues of course, nothing is perfect, and loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of bugs that I wouldn't mind seeing gone, but considering that there are flaws, bugs, issues and I still want to keep logging in after 5th time game crashing on me that day, there is something definitely right with the game.