The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Physx Problems :/

Koganinja

You are using video cards that are over six years old. A single GTX 760 is six times more powerful.

Edit: Forgot to explain why PhysX is disabled for your NVIDIA based cards. PhysX is "not" supported on those video cards. Your GTX 8800 SLI predates the PhysX technology. PhysX is only supported on video cards that have CUDA. GTX 8800 do not have CUDA.

Edited by Mythblaze

All drivers are up to date and as far as I'm aware and have seen my 8800 have always been able to use physics I used it first time in batman Arkum asylum no problems I've been building and designing computers since 94 just this game it don't work yes no dx11 but every thing Elsa is on max and still 46-100 fps credit to good codeing make it very steam lined ! But want physics on :-( and to in force evidence wise nvidea even released some physix demos on the 8800 gpu as 8 series was the first physics gpu 9 2 4 5 6 7 series the followed after

Edited by Koganinja

• 1 month later...

All drivers are up to date and as far as I'm aware and have seen my 8800 have always been able to use physics I used it first time in batman Arkum asylum no problems I've been building and designing computers since 94 just this game it don't work yes no dx11 but every thing Elsa is on max and still 46-100 fps credit to good codeing make it very steam lined ! But want physics on :-( and to in force evidence wise nvidea even released some physix demos on the 8800 gpu as 8 series was the first physics gpu 9 2 4 5 6 7 series the followed after

I suggest you upgrade to a 650ti boost or a 750Ti(released Next month)/760. Plus at this day in age there is no way you can run games at 1080p on ultra with your current video cards so an upgrade is highly recommended at this time. 

• 4 weeks later...

your statement is incorrect seeing as I can play all games on ultra even witcher 2 with no problems of course dx11 is not switched on but I never get lag tear ect :) and in warfram I have v synce on and it stays at 60 solid with every thing on max

Edited by Koganinja