Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lokis And Greifing

Dnuohmirg

over time the problematic people will stand out. sure you're gonna get some bad marks from jerks, but not nearly as many as they will get. ie. you have like 5 over several months and they have hundreds or more... i doubt it would take several months for them to be obvious problems, was just an example.

I think it's nice that you're this optimistic about it but I'm expecting a horror once the game is released full F2P :x

..besides what about the occasional trolls, not just the people who're playing only to have fun at others' expense, but people who are bored from time to time and want to enjoy themselves harassing others once in a while. I think it's nice in theory but we need a more solid solution against harassment.

I think it's nice that you're this optimistic about it but I'm expecting a horror once the game is released full F2P :x

..besides what about the occasional trolls, not just the people who're playing only to have fun at others' expense, but people who are bored from time to time and want to enjoy themselves harassing others once in a while. I think it's nice in theory but we need a more solid solution against harassment.

i'm open to any ideas. even the having to accept or ignore the incoming skill, but i think that might be game disruptive... depends on how it's implemented.

• 3 weeks later...

list of things i like to do with loki:

1. use decoy and swap to:

-glitch through locked doors, screw bypassing ill just teleport that stuff

-glitch through the map, my teamates will never find me

- transfer asteroid map like a baws and beat my teamates to the exit by a difference of minutes

-screw around with my teamates

-reach high places

-swap ancients to those high places that i reached so they just stand there and i can shoot them( yes i do have range mods on)

-jump into those vent things that are usually high up

2. use stealth to:

-sprint through a enitre misson

-reduce grineer/corupus/infected to diced chunks

-walk past enemies because im lazy

-ensure i dont die when i panic

-revive teamates that cannot understand why they shouldnt stand in a corner

-solo large bosses with massive hp pools by critting 650s per normal attack, with zorens

3.look sexy:

-loki is a sleek ninja

-his alt helmet makes him look like one of the twin towers (too soon?)

-it doesnt really matte how he looks cause half the time he is ahead of everyone else in the misson

this has been my two cents on loki, and why i love him. Go forth warframes!

list of things i like to do with loki:

1. use decoy and swap to:

-glitch through locked doors, screw bypassing ill just teleport that stuff

There goes tons of 50 Affinity Points, lost for not bypassing the system lockdowns, but anyways it's your call lol.

Still is funny to pass through the locked door just because you can do it.

There goes tons of 50 Affinity Points, lost for not bypassing the system lockdowns, but anyways it's your call lol.

Still is funny to pass through the locked door just because you can do it.

but its so funny when that random single person joins a misson and i teleport through the door, and they arent loki :P, then they cant open the door ever lol

thank you for your soft caring input please more people speak their thoughts

I personally think a high-energy Loki cna outpass Ash. Yes, Ash run pretty fast and it's very useful for catching with Loki when he uses his combo (speaking as an Ash-user), but Loki can completely overrun him, jsut by comboing, as Teleport's range (even at max, I think) is not enough to catch with a very-long-far-away Loki, even if running because by the time u get to use Tele, Loki comboes over and over.

I personally think a high-energy Loki cna outpass Ash. Yes, Ash run pretty fast and it's very useful for catching with Loki when he uses his combo (speaking as an Ash-user), but Loki can completely overrun him, jsut by comboing, as Teleport's range (even at max, I think) is not enough to catch with a very-long-far-away Loki, even if running because by the time u get to use Tele, Loki comboes over and over.

this is why i live for loki and not for ash

• 3 weeks later...

I started playing on the open beta weekend. And one of the most annoying things I have noticed in this game is people causing trouble for other players using the Lokis powers to do so.

Using their decoy and switch teleport I have seen people trap teamates in between lockers or other obstructions and do things like hiding enemies on missions where is is required to kill them all (defense or exterminate).

Something needs to be done. It is probably to strong handed but maybe removing the ability to change spots with the decoy until the problem can be fixed would be a good temporary fix.