Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium (Rank 7) Doesn't Work With Oberon?

Ishki88

I haven't tried hosting yet (because for some odd reason hosting gets rid of majority of Warframe's problems) but whenever I cast his Ultimate and try to step on the health orbs, they never convert to energy?

Is this to prevent OP-ness?

Actually.......nothing energy doesn't convert to health also....

It will convert only if your health is damaged - orb must be absorbed. Following this train of thought you need to be below maximum energy capacity in order to absorb blue orb and restore health as well.

Edited by xGryphus

.............................................I'll refrain from makin a smart-@## comment.

Let's just say my health and energy are NOT max.

And it still doesnt work.

This is a Rank 7 mind you again...............

Edited by Ishki88

.............................................I'll refrain from makin a smat-@## comment.

And it still doesnt work.

This is a Rank 7 mind you again...............

If you don't mind me asking, may you upload a video of your issue so we can visually see what is going on? Works better to understand what's happening.

Also, this might have to go into the bugs section.

Edited by Darkmoone1

Normally I would my friend but that didn't help the last time I recorded a video.  So no sorry...

I showed Nyx Absorb not being affected by range mods when you aren't the host.  That was maybe 7-8 updates ago.  They will fix the issue when they see fit...  

So all in all...forget about it..I'll try a different setup for him.

Hang on, just to make it painfully obvous as to not have any miscommunications, do you mean your health/energy is below 100% when you try to pick up an orb, or do you mean your health/energy mods on your warframe aren't ranked up fully?

Normally I would my friend but that didn't help the last time I recorded a video.  So no sorry...

I showed Nyx Absorb not being affected by range mods when you aren't the host.  That was maybe 7-8 updates ago.  They will fix the issue when they see fit...  

So all in all...forget about it..I'll try a different setup for him.

Don't forget the current Nyx bug. If you are not hosting, when you use absorb you will take no damage from hits but debuffs will still be applied to you (such as bleed and burn damage from melee and gun damage *not including aoe damage over time effects*) and right when you explode your health is reduced to 1 and the DOT's on you tick one time and kill you... Most annoying thing by far. It makes Nyx's ult essentially a kamikaze ability. and on a side note... Nyx's ult range is just S#&$ to begin with and adding stretch doesn't make absorb that much more usefull. I only use Nyx for chaos now