Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Dark Reign. Active, Rank 2+ Members.

Aceofgods

WELCOME TO DARK REIGN!

2338620.jpg

Who Are We?

We are a storm clan aiming to be #1 and in order to do so we need active members. Dark Reign was founded by Nezgol, Technosonic, and Vox_MMMM. Since then, the clan expanded and has had its ups and downs.

We recently started a clan purge. Basically, we're weeding out the inactive Tenno that have plagued Dark Reign and marking those who do not exert enough effort to be labeled active. We are now back down to 50 members. Cut in half, right? We're not even finished yet! We are still monitoring those who have been fairly marked for imminent banishment. We started to do so because what good is a Storm clan that's surging with dreaded inactivity?

That ensures the fact that you will always find someone that is on when you are on. You don't really have to worry about the plague we once were full of.

What do we offer?

- In our clan you will find our fully researched dojo ready for use. It is undergoing some renovations at the moment, but its still 100% functional and it will suit all your needs!

2339295.jpg

-We also have a website where we have our own forums and post news and events. You can visit it trough this link: http://-dark-reign-.enjin.com/home

-We also have our own Raidcall server just for us, where we chat, play together, and discuss ideas and events.

-We have a custom made Ranking system with cool rank names and plenty of room for promotion!

-Very friendly family where everyone is helping each other no mater their ranks (Warlords included).

What makes us special?

Unlike other clans, the future of Dark Reign is pretty much shaped by members. The administrators openly take suggestions from the posts in the forums found on our website and try to implement them in the clan. Our clan is really focused on the well-being of our members.

Furthermore, the members of the family are really unique. There are your funny ones, your neighborhood grump, and your guys that would have a chat with you and run a few missions with you. Communication is key in this clan.

Rules

In order to progress we have some rules. Admins make sure they are obeyed but you will see they are really light.

1- People will have 3 warnings before hey are kicked out because one of the rules is not respected.

2- Make sure you do not use any offensive language when you are on the chat or on the forums.

3- Any sort of harassment is not permitted. If power by admins is abused they will be punished.

4- Inactivity will result in expulsion. If you are not online or active for more than 20 days you will be kicked.

5- Have fun!

Have any questions, comments or just want to come and look around? Feel free to leave a post here, or send a private message in game to:

Aceofgods, Seaverett, TheTorin, or Nezgol.

Edited by Aceofgods

Hello to whoever reads this! I am an admin of Dark Reign and I will try to add more information about the clan for your knowledge, leaning a bit more to the subjective side of things and from my POV. And that just might make it pretty interesting for you. Also, please bear the wall of text incoming. I assure you it's worth the read.

We recently started a clan purge. Basically, weeding out the inactive ones that plagued Dark Reign and marking those who do not exert enough effort to be labeled active. We are now back down to 50 members. Cut in half, right? We're not even finished yet, we are still monitoring those who have been fairly marked for imminent banishment.  We started to do so because what good is a Storm clan that's surging with dreaded inactivity?

That ensures the fact that you will always find someone that is on when you are on. You don't really have to worry about the plague we once were full of.

I've made friends here. The funny thing is that ALL the three warlords were in my game when I was still starting out as Excaliboob. They recruited me from there. Pretty cool, right? Now what's cooler is that these guys watched me grow as a player in the community and as a member of the clan. And that's a pretty nice feeling. That could happen to you, too, you know.. So these guys have been in the game waaaay longer than I have. They started it all, building the dojo from the ground up with only each other and with the newly recruited members they had. But most of the effort was from those three. They grew, and I became part of that growth.

Now I wanna talk about us, who we are, and how we act. There are your funny ones, your neighborhood grump, and your guys that would have a chat with you and run a few missions with you. Communication is key in this clan.

Dark Reign doesn't sound so dark when you get to know us. I have been labeled the Sea Ferret and the guy who just won't shut the hell up in clan chat and that's pretty much a good thing. Sometimes? Lol

I'm sorry if this wall of text was rather BS as I am typing this out from the top of my head. I only imply how nice it would be like if YOU were to join this clan. Think about it for me, please? Thanks :)

Oh and you can contact me for info and if you want in, too. 

Edited by Seaverett

Hi all,I'm Nezgol (aka Nez). I'm 1 of the 3 creators of the clan. People also know me in the clan as a Discipline Freak, haha. I just wanted to add that this clan is aiming towards being #1 and in order to do so we need very active members. I can tell you form what I have experienced that the active members here will make the time pass so fast. You won't event know that you have been doing over 20 runs of the same thing. I know how hard it can be to be motivated to play this game I have over 300 hours in it myself. We are always happy to help. Admins really are friendly and useful. Joining our clan will be very awesome, Sorry for the add-on.

I hope to see you soon.

Hey guy's Septace here, I'm a fairly new player just 37 hours of play time and I've got half way through rank 4 over the last 6 days. I am also rather active, play every day at least 3 hours if not more, probably more with a clan to be a part of. I would very much like to join your ranks I'm thoroughly enjoying this game and want to see what more it has to other by becoming part of a clan or as I see it a family of players that I can share my experiences with.

Many Thanx

Septace  

Hello, I'm interested into joining your clan. I'm pretty active; on at least every day for a few hours. Have over 150+ hours of game time and just want to be part of an active clan.

You have been invited, Thank you for chosing us. Il see you soon :)

Hello potential recruits,

I'm TechnoSonic and one of the founders of the clan and in charge of the dojo. Most clanmates call me Techy. We are active and our dojo is awesome

so I and the other clanmates look forward to having you in the family.

Joi us now!. >.> 

I'ld like to join. Currently rank 4, will not promise daily attendance (but at least 4 times a week), but I've got a decent amount of surplus resources I don't think I'll be using anytime soon.

As long as you are active in the clan within those 4 days  we will be good :)

Hey there! I'm on usually everyday after 5, I have almost 300 hours into Warframe and looking to join a flippin sweet clan. 

I'm 27, laid back, mature and friendly...and I also like taking long walks on the beach.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

IGN: Cerberus86

Rank: 6 (Technically 7, just haven't done the challenge yet)

Hey there! I'm on usually everyday after 5, I have almost 300 hours into Warframe and looking to join a flippin sweet clan. 

I'm 27, laid back, mature and friendly...and I also like taking long walks on the beach.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

IGN: Cerberus86

Rank: 6 (Technically 7, just haven't done the challenge yet)

Alrighty, I've sent you an invite :)

Edit: Oh, it says that you're already in a clan D: are you gonna be leaving that clan? Til then I can't invite you to ours

Edited by Seaverett

Alrighty, I've sent you an invite :)

Edit: Oh, it says that you're already in a clan D: are you gonna be leaving that clan? Til then I can't invite you to ours

NOOOOOO, yeah, a friend and I were just messing around and we made one. As soon as I get home I'll disband it errr whatever. Should I contact you again when it's done?

NOOOOOO, yeah, a friend and I were just messing around and we made one. As soon as I get home I'll disband it errr whatever. Should I contact you again when it's done?

Yeah sure. Or you can try contacting the other admins. Technosonic, Nezgol, ArchangelForcas, and Aceofgods. I'm not online at the moment lol

Im When you are out just send me a message and il be happy to assist you 

Hello, The name is Shawn. a buddy of mine told me about this Clan and it seems like a grate one. currently i play a few hours a day (around 3+) but looking to do more. I'm currently rank 5 and have about 200+ hours of game play.

ING: Auniix