Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6 Hour Cycle Not Working.

Climaxstriker

I went on to warframe at 1 PM eastern time to collect some night ingredients, but when I got on to the cicero mission, it was day and I had an hour of day time left, now when I logged got on at 7:30, it was day time for some bizarre reason because I could've sworn night time started at 2 PM eastern.

This is a screenshot I took at 7:30 PM. 

uup9.png

And here is the second screenshot I took almost 6 hours later but after 1 AM. where day should've turned to night. 

0d94.png

I don't know why the 6 hour cycle didn't change day to night. and Even if I guessed the exact hour wrong, and even if It the gap wasn't entirely 6 hours, it should've changed from day to night anyway because 7 PM to 1 AM counts as 6 hours. 

Can someone help me figure this bug out? And if so, please provide the exact hours of it becoming day and night. I want to make sure I didn't just make a mistake and thought it was some glitch. 

I can guarantee that this is not a 5 hour cycle. DE told us specifically that it was a 6 hour cycle again and again.  

And when I poked DErebecca on twitter, I got 

"It's on a 6 hourish cycle so you maybe be able to calculate it on the next swap"

So, I'm guessing that not even she is sure.

But they really need to put a timer so people can have a better idea of when the change happens, not a best guess.