Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Shuttıng Down

zikkim

If the game crashes, then I'm pretty sure it's your computer. Try updating your graphics drivers. Also, when the game crashes, send the crash report in so devs can take a look.

Edited by Strat

That option'll be blacked out if you don't have an nVidia card - ATi cards don't have the seperate PhysX on-board processing unit on the GPU, so PhysX would be off-loaded to the CPU. So it's disabled inherently if you run ATI. Because, y'know, nothing like a game feature that locks out half of it's playerbase!

Yes, I agree... Nvidia company is a bit of an A******. Sorry for my french.

Creating "Physx" feature and paying companies on a side, so games would need it. And other video cards have no right to copy physx, otherwise they'll be sued for life. A bit of a $&*^ move from their part... And sad thing is, I bought that video card only to be able some games I couldn't play before, because of that "Physx".

That option'll be blacked out if you don't have an nVidia card - ATi cards don't have the seperate PhysX on-board processing unit on the GPU, so PhysX would be off-loaded to the CPU. So it's disabled inherently if you run ATI. Because, y'know, nothing like a game feature that locks out half of it's playerbase!

Actually it was greyed out on my GTX 680 until I updated the drivers.

ı got nvıdıa geforece but not the nvıdıa physx thıngy? how stupıd ıs taht!?

I don't think all nvidia cards have PhysX. Go to the nvidia website and theres an option to update your drivers, and even auto detect your gfx card so finding your driver is easier.

and you do need the latest drivers to enable PhysX even if it's compatible. I had to do the same as Sollet with my 670

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Edited by AXCrusnik

До вчарашнего дня я играл без проблем.... Вчера и сегодня устал перезапускать игру-вылетает или лагает если присоединяешся к игре к знакомым или просто к другим варфам!Прошу помочь или разобраться что за проблема!!!

Type in english, so the rest could understand you, mate. Use google translate if you don't speak english. And about that matter...

Сейчас попробую объяснить. Соль в том что у игры один сервер и используется он только чтобы хранить информацию о мирах, игроках, вещах, оружии, итд. Так-что когда ты играешь с кем-то, то бой хостится у того кто лидер группы (Тот кто пригласил тебя в игру, например). Так-что если у тебя или у него стоит торрент, например, то тормоза будут просто ужасными. Надеюсь что смог чем-то помочь.

Edited by DolgVlaPet