The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Your Help Making A Vid.

modded

Hey guys!

I recently decided to become active on my youtube channel, and I will be uploading some Warframe content.

However, I am undecided on what WF content to upload. I've been thinking about making some different warframe build guides, but I'd like to make videos that people will actually watch.

So, what kind of videos would you watch? What makes you want to subscribe to a channel?

In case you're wondering, my channel is: youtube.com/m0ddedaccount

Thanks in advance!

what application you gonna use for video capture?

also: few months ago some guy also was trying to make build guides videos. So he started with Ash and his first words were:

"I don't like Ash."   ... so don't do that.

Bandicam for now.

I considered DXtory but it doesn't support recording from desktop, while Bandicam supports custom codecs as well. I'm currently using the x264 codec, I'll try Lagariths Lossless Codec once I get another hard drive.

I'll avoid shooting myself in the foot if I can help it. XD

Usually I want someone who can show off builds looking at every angle, not just "I play X and that's the only thing I'm showing." I like knowing if something's viable for stealth, or melee, or other unpopular stuff, not just "lmao this is OP/useless". I also like to see a couple of unusual builds get thrown into the standard and popular ones, since one person's playstyle is different from another's.

If you do guides to weapons or warframes make sure to capture all the different ways to use it, including stealth kills and stuff, and show off a couple of different looks (clicking random even works, it just helps give you a sense of how it'll look when customised). I don't see enough videos that give a good show of animations or different builds on something so you only ever see someone rushing through a bunch of Grineer or something never really stopping to show something different.

Also its fine to have opinions and make cracks and stuff as long as they're not gross, distracting or you insist on showing your face on videos that don't benefit at all from it.

Apart from that you know your technical aspects so just don't edit it with a bunch of dubstep and flashing lights and you're probably going to do alright. And avoid having anything drown out the gameplay like huge intros either. More than 10 seconds or like 2-3% of your video length being taken up by an intro will make most people click off.

Don't be afraid to ask for help filming either, lots of people are out there to help with that and just need asking. Hit me up if you need an extra frame on hand.

Message me and we can work together on this topic ;D i wouldnt recommend builds because there are already 2 channels based on builds, PeoplesChoiceGaming, and Mogamu, but what i LOVE to watch, are derping videos, like SeaNanners, so i would do those, as i said before, message me and we can come up with some ideas.