Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods "make Them Harder To Find" Suggestion

Youriky

Well as far i've play i came to one conclusion about the mods.

They are easy to find, you can get one or more of the same type of mods, and most of the times they cause mess to your inventory.

So my suggestion is to make mods harder to find, make less types of mods, for example remove mods for specific weapons, and instead of having many mods of many ranks just make the existing mods upgratable up to rank 30. for example if you have one reload speed mod for rank 2 you can upgrade it on foundry for the x number of materials.

Also an other suggestion i have is to make each warframe and weapon have only 3 mods slots.

Mods will dissappear when update 7 is live so we'll see if they'll be harder to find or not. (i think not)

Well i don't agree with the removal of mods on update 7 because mods can make the weapon unique and make it fit on your play style or give you an advance on the mission you are playing. But i agree that the mods are a bit op on some weapons and the cause a huge mess on the invetory.

So i dont see any point in supercharging them?

Poof, one less use of plats..

well there is other things you can put on supercharging like some utiliti skills. for example more armor, faster shield regeneration, more stamina, more movement speed.

Well i don't agree with the removal of mods on update 7 because mods can make the weapon unique and make it fit on your play style or give you an advance on the mission you are playing. But i agree that the mods are a bit op on some weapons and the cause a huge mess on the invetory.

well there is other things you can put on supercharging like some utiliti skills. for example more armor, faster shield regeneration, more stamina, more movement speed.

it's not actually removed, instead they are being transformed into something that lets more customization ingame as a new system (your old mods will be able to be transfered / transformed / changed / or whatever, point is they are not wasted)

it's not actually removed, instead they are being transformed into something that lets more customization ingame as a new system (your old mods will be able to be transfered / transformed / changed / or whatever, point is they are not wasted)

do you have any source i can read about the new updates ?

So i dont see any point in supercharging them?

Poof, one less use of plats..

the new system works like that :

insted of a skill tree, each weaopn has an energy level, each mod taks some energy, the max energy of a weapon is 30, and a supercharge will inress it to 60.

so if any thing, supercharging is even better now.

Simply.. no

Why? U I'll see

I sold most of mine. Money will be much harder to get after update 7, and there will be no way to convert current mods to the new format, only to upgrade new mods with old mods. So you'll still have to find tons of new mods, and fuse them with other new mods to get the best mods. Mods.

I sold most of mine. Money will be much harder to get after update 7, and there will be no way to convert current mods to the new format, only to upgrade new mods with old mods. So you'll still have to find tons of new mods, and fuse them with other new mods to get the best mods. Mods.

It is likely that you will still be able to sell the new kind of mods coming with U7, so making money shouldn't be that hard.

I can´t disclose anything but all these issues are already adressed with the new system :D I´ll leave it at that. Become a Master or Grand Master and you´d know these things :P

I can´t disclose anything but all these issues are already adressed with the new system :D I´ll leave it at that. Become a Master or Grand Master and you´d know these things :P

Indeed i've read the devs councils report. and i'm waiting for the new patch. but as for now i'll let my mind run wild and give birth to new ideas (nuff said). but if you are interested i'll be looking forward to make suggestions about level design, how to make a really nice co-op epxirience, some suggestions of on some kind of missions (assassination,sabotage and other) and weapons.