The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Believe You Broke Your Promise Warframe Team =(

Mittens

This thread is ridiculous. "you made Rhino as easy to kill as Loki" was already gouging at my sanity with a rusty spoon, but these little satanic gems of hell forced me to keep reading.

LOL anyone know rhino is so weak now =(

I then started wondering if we as gamers, are just going to let game developers destroy fun concepts and lie to us.

they changed the suits to make it pvp friendly. they took out the cool pve skills cause they were labeled op.

Honestly? None of these things happened.

Echoing Azure_Kyte, you're delusional.

Edited by SortaRandom

umm playing this game for months, and I haven't heard anyone do conclave, the only pvp I ever seen is clan members duel each other in dojo. 

PvP. From my experience, estimate 90% of players stick to their normal mission. You got a choice. I see nothing wrong with implement an extra feature to the game and it's up to the player decide whether to participate in it or not. 

But the point you are all missing is that when this game came out they said no pvp ever. now there is pvp. They lied straight to my face. This isn't about rhino or balance. I don't even own rhino. All I know is I destroy him cause he no longer functions as he once did. He is now pure comedy. This is a statement saying there is one guy out there who is sticking up for all those ppl who were misguided. I want my game back but I can never trust the warframe team again. They lied.

yes my friend and I who had been play sense the old days where playing a rhino and loki combo. then they nerfed rhino and he became crap and my friend quit. BUT AGAIN ....... If anyone can tell me I am wrong and they didn't lie then prove it =)

But the point you are all missing is that when this game came out they said no pvp ever. now there is pvp. They lied straight to my face. This isn't about rhino or balance. I don't even own rhino. All I know is I destroy him cause he no longer functions as he once did. He is now pure comedy. This is a statement saying there is one guy out there who is sticking up for all those ppl who were misguided. I want my game back but I can never trust the warframe team again. They lied.

You need to get over yourself, DE doesn't make this game just for you. You deserve to feel betrayed.

Also, they didn't say that there would never be pvp, just that it wasn't a priority at the time.

Edited by Denizium

and I'm starting to think you are started playing when it got the greenlight lol. Not as far back as me. which is cool no judgment on my part. Here is the thing not one person in this thread has addressed the thread. they just talk about pvp and pve. so not only did pvp ruin the game but it got to the forums  =(

and I'm starting to think you are started playing when it got the greenlight lol. Not as far back as me. which is cool no judgment on my part. Here is the thing not one person in this thread has addressed the thread. they just talk about pvp and pve. so not only did pvp ruin the game but it got to the forums  =(

It isn't the pvp/pve that is the problem here, to be brutally honest.

I agree, as I said pvp/pve is not the problem. The problem is the declining amount of respect in the game community. I HATE ppl who speed run!!!!! but, I suck it up and do them cause the DE didn't make the game just for me. What I'm saying is they said something and did something else and no one cares. There is not on person on the warframe team that can say otherwise. that's just pure rudeness and disrespect to the people who helped make this game good enough for you to sell out to the pvpers

you would just have to ask some old players. Three other guys and myself read it at the same time. Sooo I don't need proof. I was there. However everyone feels about this thread or myself, I'm just saying I feel like if we continue down a path where we just accept things then it was never really fun to begin with.

Re: OP

Suck it up, buttercup.  The PvP's not mandatory, and it's not as though they're expending massive amounts of resources on its development.  Some of us - those of us who aren't terrible at FPS', primarily - actually enjoy both the co-op and the PvP components of Warframe.

Don't spoil our fun because you're bad.

Edited by Nept

Okay, last bit. I will be refraining from any more responses in this thread because otherwise I can almost guarantee I'll get warning points for it. I'd like to keep my record clean.

So but it in the nicest way possible OP, most of what you're saying is complete nonsense and you SERIOUSLY need to either suck it up or leave.

You got through the entire thread complaining about PvP then suddenly you reach this point:

I agree, as I said pvp/pve is not the problem.

I will say this nicely. Please stop.

I think Rhino is the best melee tank in the game :)

Iron skin in late game can mean the difference between being one shotted between one blessing and the other of Trinity, or surviving.

Iron skin also attracts attention away from defense objectives such as pods. Rhino is quite formidable in my opinion.

Genuine question Mittens, are you serious?