Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Hates Me...

Tali

I have done 40 T3 defense and still havent got any Braton Prime Reciever, but dozens of Barrels, Fang P Blade, Glaive P Disc and a floodwave of Forma bp.

Either im just unlucky or something completly else (those void tables are screwed anyway)

You are far from alone...

*You look back to see me sitting on a pile of Forma blueprints and Bronco Prime barrels from my exploits in T3 Capture holding up a picture of Ember Prime in my hands.*

*Beyond that, you see a mountain of credits and common fusion cores being pumped into a magical machine labelled "Derelict Reward Converter" crushing the rewards into the shape of a Burston Prime*

*Even further beyond that, you see lines of poems, declarations and mathematical equations scrawled across the floor trying to reason why 20+% rewards appear 99.6% of the time*

In short, it really sucks to be a Prime collector right now and you can be certain you have my deepest sympathy.

Naah,he doesn't hate you,RNGesus just enjoys testing your patience and seeing your frustration

(Source:I have ALL primes..so yea)

So,if you show yourself like you don't care anymore and you're giving up,maybe RNGesus will feel sorry for you and give you what you want

Or at least that's what I do everytime..and it seems to work,since I have all primes.

You are far from alone...

*You look back to see me sitting on a pile of Forma blueprints and Bronco Prime barrels from my exploits in T3 Capture holding up a picture of Ember Prime in my hands.*

*Beyond that, you see a mountain of credits and common fusion cores being pumped into a magical machine labelled "Derelict Reward Converter" crushing the rewards into the shape of a Burston Prime*.

I was like you,until yesterday,I had given up on ember prime systems,but my friend convinced me to go with him in a T3 cap,there I dropped the systems.

With burston prime,it wasn't easy but it wasn't even hard as getting EP systems

If you can wait a few mins,I'll edit this with the pic of EP and burston P building in the foundry,just to make you jealous.xD

Edited by DAFIRE

RNG, I'm looking for one more Fang Blade and I have enough parts to build Braton Prime twice.. (and I already have one)

I also collected all Orthos Prime parts while farming for Ember Prime... and Forst Prime parts while farming for Dakra Prime. When I think about it most of the primes I have were collected as a side effect of looking for something else.

There is hoping we'll get to trade those parts.. though I really doubt it.

Edited by LocoWithGun

RNG, I'm looking for one more Fang Blade and I have enough parts to build Braton Prime twice.. (and I already have one)

I also collected all Orthos Prime parts while farming for Ember Prime... and Forst Prime parts while farming for Dakra Prime. When I think about it most of the primes I have were collected as a side effect of looking for something else.

There is hoping we'll get to trade those parts.. though I really doubt it.

i just got two fang prime blade in a row

it could be soo nice to trade those parts

Edited by Zero2200

I have done 40 T3 defense and still havent got any Braton Prime Reciever, but dozens of Barrels, Fang P Blade, Glaive P Disc and a floodwave of Forma bp.

Either im just unlucky or something completly else (those void tables are screwed anyway)

You havent experienced pain yet my friend. Not till your soul bleeds and your heart aches will you understand the pain that is farming in this game. Once you have tasted pain, come report back...

to this day....I still search for a burston prime stock....to this day.

I will make a thread about this,yet I suffer from the same problem no proper roll

I did like 20 T3 Defense and got all forma ....RNG Hates me so much

Been looking for Glaive Prime BP there....

I would like the Glaive to become sword if possible,someday,I beeve an experience bar for roll on rare items would be good :)

Edited by VoidGhost

I'm not sure if this helps or not but RNG doesn't hate you.  In fact it hates no one, RNG does not even care that you exist or that you rail against it.

In the end RNG simply is, and we are but pathetic creatures groveling for the for the favor of an uncaring master who would not notice if we ceased to be.

Don't think I could sum up a better description than this.