Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noobish Questions Or Upcomming Problem?

EricL1986

So recently i started playing and the Karak has come out. So what happens when/if a prime version of this gun comes out. Will my 5 star Karak is shadowed by a gun that is better in very way because it is prime or can i upgrade it? Is/will there be anyway to make it prime other then making a whole new gun?

If you've polarized a weapon 5 times, then it is better than any prime/wraith/vandal weapon could ever be.  The question is do you want to bother putting in the work to 5 forma the prime/wraith/vandal version just to squeeze a couple extra damage points or .1 sec faster reload speed out of it.  Personally, I wouldn't bother.

My concern is that if there was 2 of the same gun. One being the based version and the other being a special upgraded version. The speical version would be better because it's "special". You wouldn't put all that work into a Glaive for example when there is a primed version.

pic: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/450657240879358815/7B1100F729CCAD6233BA1D82945DCF6354B09C75/

Edited by EricL1986

It could happen. A Karak Wraith would be very much appreciated by the community. I would love to see it happen. However, it might not happen for quite a while, if at all. You might even find a weapon that you enjoy more than this one. In that case, oh well. Don't be saddened that you "wasted" time and forma on this gun, it served its purpose in its time.

It's still a bit of a downer though. There is nothing to look forward to, after putting that much work into it.  All i have to look forward to, is starting over with a new gun.

besides, you dump a mil or two in credits an cores into that serration, and you have a perfectly builded machinegun. which will be VERY hard to top

How do i use credits for that?

Edited by EricL1986

It's still a bit of a downer though. There is nothing to look forward to, after putting that much work into it.  All i have to look forward to, is starting over with a new gun.

How to i use credits for that?

its the estimated cost for the fusion itself. Generally it takes a few million to take the 9-10 rank mods to their upmost maximum.

Even if you are doing a few Rare/uncommon 5 cores at a time, eventually its all going to add up to a mil or two... but a Maxed Serration is SO worth it. I'm halve a bar away from finishing it on my braton prime and it already can help me clear high level missions solo with minor issues

imagine soma wraith with everything double in stats + better recoil it'll be broken as sh!t.  But back to topic no weapon are able to upgrade.  even if there are new prime/wraith weapon of the same kind.

Edited by Krazzie

imagine soma wraith with everything double in stats + better recoil it'll be broken as sh!t.  But back to topic no weapon are able to upgrade.  even if there are new prime/wraith weapon of the same kind.

This topic still highlights that as a problem. A gun of a certain star level should have that option.