Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feel Kind Of "new" Asking This Hahaha...

IIPREDATORII

Question

Ok. I was playing, and kept thinking. If the enemies can say, "make us bleed out". How are they doing this?

My question(s). Are they using the same "mod" system as we are? When we use the mod combos to reduce shields (for example) do they use a similar type of system, to damage us more? If so. Can I use the "coat" mods to reduce the effects of their weapons by equipping them?

2 answers to this question

Certain weapons that we use are also used by the enemy. In fact, a lot of the weapons we used are grineer/corpus in origin. 

I'm assuming whatever procs we suffer are caused by the base stats of those weapons producing procs. At least, that's the most viable reason imo. So Impact stuns, slash bleeds, and puncture weakens. However, a lot of the time, a proc that's caused isn't based on the highest base damage (ie. Supra procs with bleedout even though its primarily puncture damage). 

Edited by michaelwii

If a weapon does primarily slash damage, it has a chance to cause a bleed on hit. Both players and enemies can do this. Weapons that do mostly impact have a chance to knockback, and weapons that do primarily puncture have a chance to weaken (less damage output) targets.