Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lego Spaceships

Sasha-

Hey!

So this is not related to Warframe, but I made some spaceships in Lego Digital Designer and thought I would share them here...

Uh, I suppose they could be Corpus ships, but I don't really think they fit the Corpus theme. I actually made them for a fictional nation I made up when I was younger called the Unified Terran Nations. ^.^

NsLeCj1.png

I also made a red colour variation of the Vengeance:

TWBDGtz.jpg

And a TSRC (Terran Space Research Corporation) Security Fleet variation of the Endeavour: (it has plasma weapons instead of Mass drivers)

6xVu24t.png

What do you guys think? :D

Thank you for your comments =) 

I made these a while back but never finished them... I'm not 100% happy with them but they are the closest things I have to Grineer ships (maybe?) :D

New Earth Order Castellum Galleon:

NpPdv7R.png

New Earth Order Tempestas Destroyer:

VcbJTa9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to post a pic of a remake of my Endeavour-class Battlecruiser I made, here is the ' S5E ' Experimental Cruiser, developed by the Secretive Red Sector Agency (RSEC). She's very similar, but has different weapons, a new drive system and main gun. And tweaked colours.

PUThXVy.png

I also made a description of the changes over the regular S3 Endeavour:

Main armament consists of Directed Ion Stream Cannons (DISC). Based on technology used in Neutron Stream Reactors, DISCs fire a tunneled beam of Free Ions generated by Electro Ionisations of Concentrated Hydrogen gas. The Beam is accelerated by a focused Maser, and propagates at near Light Speed. The turrets have improved contact-free magnetic rotation bases for quicker tracking.
Next to no travel time at standard engagement range.

Experimental Gravimetric Drive Systems (EGDS) is used for the first time on the S5E. The EGDS generates field-isolated pockets of gravity to allow for greater maneuverability.  In addition to propulsion, S5E's EGDS can actually negate gravimetric rift cannons by 'flattening out' gravity and space density around the ship.

Modulated Inverse-Tetramatrix Crystalline Shield Array (MITCA) using a well known and trusted technology of Crystalline Tetramatix energy fields, the MITCA uses an experimental modulator to inverse the crystals into a denser arrangment, increasing shield mitigation capability. In addition, the Experimental Modulators have improved on the Adaptive Harmonics System (AHS) to allow for 400% greater shield adaption to incoming enemy fire, using the Antaeus/Nemesis based AI in the ship's control centre, known as 'Sphere'.

Sphere-Accellerated Paralax Targeting Array. Compared to the cutting edge Parallax MKIV Fire Control System, the SAPTA allows for an effective 40-50% increase in weapons accuracy and hostile action predicition.

Field Trials have proven that S5E warships can not only keep pace with Destroyer Flotillas, but have actually out-performed a few of that class in mobility tests at medium range.

Overall mobility increase compared to S3 Endeavours is 69.7%

Only a single prototype exists. However RSEC will press at least a dozen into service over the next five years, with plans to have them in Navy service within a decade.

zErIBX3.png

jVPOnbA.png

3MveFY2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Make some of the Warframe ships!!!

Start with the Orokin :D

:D Uuuh... All those vines and things would be difficult, but I suppose I could try. :D

You had be interested with LEGO.

You have me impressed with the ships.

I simultaneously love your work and hate it as I will never be able to make something like that myself, Computer Program or no.

Now, please take this 11/10 card.

To be honest, many of my ships are surprisingly simple, I have a basic hull layout with the sloping sides that I use for all my designs, all you need is a good concept and a bit of inspiration or a theme, and you're set. And of course, the will to sit for a couple of hours placing bricks :D 

I made another two variations of the Light Cruiser, something with a little more firepower:

l6V0FqE.png

This one is a WIP, not sure if I like the design.

BD7NRaE.png

As you can probably tell, they're based off the same design. Which is really how I make different classes of ship. The Federal Navy uses a Base Design, which is built to perform all roles, and the different classes are all based on it. (Also makes it easier to build new models :D)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

Built some more ships...

This time for the Volcyon Conglomerate; a new race of traders and corporations... (The battleship is based on my Endeavour hull, the other ships are from scratch. Though the FT-7 is based on the DT-18 hull).

yxK4sNX.png

• 2 weeks later...

I finished my largest model........... Ever >.<

In case any one is interested.

Mobile refinery and mothership. The Conglomerate also use them as trading centres in the remote frontier regions. These vessels are too slow and large to be used as effective warships, however they are formidable in defensive combat, and sometimes the TDF use them as Dreadnoughts.

VqbKF5k.png

32,478 bricks. :D

Edited by PineappleJuice