The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Faction/lore Explanation?

XxMAGGOTxX

Hello (: I was wondering earlier today, why don't they introduce another faction? Maybe the Sentients? This would be a huge over-haul and I wouldn't expect DE to do it right away, but wouldn't it be awesome? Think of it, the Warframes against the Sentients. It would be quite amazing. Another thing that I think would be awesome, is for them to explain why the Tenno massacred the Orokin. I don't expect them to do this right away, if at all even, but personally it would add so much more fun-factor to the game. Back to the explanation of the massacre though, I was thinking about it. Maybe the Warframes foresaw something the rest didn't? Maybe their creation didn't just leave them physically scarred, but mentally as well? Anyways, just wanted to give my two cents on the whole subject. Anyone else have any ideas?

By my guess something to do with Vega star systems. Far more advanced race like orokin dwelling there for gold. Most likely they'll come around when Outer Terminus gets fixed. But hey lets talk what we have just like they would and what we would want to add.

We have:

Grineer - Armor, raw power.

Corpus - Science and stuff.

Infested - Infested biological cancer like forms

Wild Life - Strange normal future wild life / fish etc (i think they are working on this one)

Corrupted - All types of species corrupted ...

Now that We're writing about this:

I think Europa missions will be underwater bases with Corpus on them.

Should look very similar to this: http://liamythesh.deviantart.com/art/Heretic-Episodes-The-Domes-of-D-Sparil-293336365

It would have very big fishes swimming beside glass windows of those domes. This would also inspire a lot of odd exotic weaponry.

Also a good addition would be blood thirsty swarms of birds/insects that try to consume everything in their path.

Flamethrowers would be great for those. :)

To end this I would state this:

We still have many of our planets unfinished. (We currently have Jupiter and beginning of lush forests of Earth finished.) There's more planets to go...