Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halven The Xp Required To Level Up Mk1

Twilight053

Firstly, we all know new players had to use MK1 and Lato as starters, and if players knew that they give mastery points, some of them will insist to stick with MK1 up to level 30. An example is when I told my newbie friend about mastery point, he forced himself to stick with MK1 up to level 30, which by then he already reached Uranus.

MK1-Braton is undeniably terrible in all way possible, yet all newbies had to use it. Must all newbies use such a terrible weapon all the way to Uranus, just for the sake of mastery points?

A possible solution for this is to halven the XP required to level MK1-Braton, so that they can max it early and switch to better weapon in a more suitable place like Earth.

I'd prefer they supercharge the starter gear so that newbs knew what potatoes do right from the start.

I agree, I think that once you beat Captain Vor for the first time you should get a blue potato to use on your MK1-Braton (unusable on any other weapon) just to give you the idea behind the mod system and how to make your weapon more powerful. At the moment most aspects of the game are very confusing for new players who don't look at the wiki or forums.